Assassin's Creed Origins, Chorus, Ninja Gaiden Collection and more arriving on Xbox Game Pass

Excited to play Chorus

1 Like

Its probably still selling. Scarlett is a new IP so they could promote it more. Arise will come on eventually. We got Vesperia. …its never too late for gamepass games

There will be people who never buy arise. Its not like its too old for gamepass

Were here trying get 10 year old persona games on gamepass. Arise is barely year old.

Cool to see Chorus on GP. I liked the sound design and psychic powers. I need to jump back in and finish it later.

I wish they would tell us further ahead of time when games are leaving though. I had downloaded Greedfall but was never able to get to it. I’ll be busy after Friday so ill have to play what I can before it leaves.

Just in case anyone didn’t see it though, there’s an Ultimate Perk for Origins going up.

3 Likes

This. It’s annoying af, two weeks is not enough.

1 Like

Sometimes its out of their hands as far as contracts go.

You mean they have it in their contracts not to reveal when a game is leaving the service? Why?

No I mean they don’t know when its going to leave or when it won’t be renewed or they work out deals for new games and decide which games to let go. That might be done within a month of it actually leaving. But we can assume most games have 6 month minimum deals. ITs laos up to publisher to say…nope that’s enough for it to be on gamepass lets pull it out. I think 2 weeks is fine tbh. Mainly because these games are there for a long time.

They should put the “expiration” date when they added on the bottom of the screen in fine print or on the game’s respective Xbox page.

Call me cynical, but giving short notice gives people time to try it but not complete it, so they then go and buy it at discount prices when it leaves. Makes commercial sense when you think about it.

Which annoys me even more, and makes me less inclined to buy something. But that’s how I work, lol.

1 Like