AEW - All Elite Wrestling OT

Four days after AEW Owner Tony Khan announced that he had purchased Ring of Honor (ROH) on Dynamite, All Elite Wrestling gets ready for their first pay-per-view of 2022 entitled Revolution being tomorrow night, Sunday March 6th, 2022, I decided to make an OT for All Elite Wrestling. Full card for AEW Revolution below.

1. Main Event for the AEW World Championship

“Hangman” Adam Page (c) vs Adam Cole

2. AEW Women’s Championship

Dr. Britt Baker D.M.D. (c) vs Thunder Rosa

3. Three Way for the AEW World Tag Team Championship

Jurassic Express (Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus) (c) vs Red Dragon (Bobby Fish and Kyle O’Reilly) vs The Young Bucks (Matt and Nick Jackson)

4. Face of the Revolution Ladder Match

Keith Lee vs Orange Cassidy vs Wardlow vs Christian Cage vs Powerhouse Hobbs vs Ricky Starks

5. AEW TBS Women’s Championship

Jade Cargill (c) vs Tay Conti

6. Dog Collar Match

C.M. Punk vs MJF (Maxwell Jacob Friedman)

7. Six Man Tornado Match

AHFO (Andrade El Idolo, Matt Hardy and Isiah Kassidy) vs Darby Allin, Sting and AEW TNT Champion Sammy Guevara

8. Singles Match

Chris Jericho vs Eddie Kingston

9. Singles Match

Jon Moxley vs Bryan Danielson

Needless to say, im obviously a wrestling fan. Mainly AEW and to a lesser extent, New Japan Pro Wrestling. Been watching/following AEW since they officially started in early 2019. Their PPV’s are usually pretty damn good and this one should be no exception as this card is stacked with high caliber matches.

Anyone here AEW fans or am I the only one? Hopefully not. :slight_smile:

1 Like

im a fan as well i have a gut feeling punk is winning after mjf beat him in chicago not to mention the beatdown on dynamite

I’m a bit behind, but I am def checking out the PPV

As much as I like Punk, I do think MJF should win. He’s arguably AEW’s top heel and if he’s every going to be a main eventer/challenger to the world title, he can’t lose to a 40+ year old Punk. I think a loss for MJF hurts him more than a loss for Punk hurts him.

We’ll see what happens. I won’t be able to watch Revolution until Monday since I don’t have cable or anything. But very much looking forward to the PPV overall. Every match should be at least solid while a few are capable of stealing the show.

1 Like

yea and turn wardlow face already we know its coming like cmon lol

It’s been awhile since i’ve been huge into wrestling but I hear about some things happening every now and then.

Has Cody Rhodes left yet or is he still there?

That’s definitely happening unless they do a swerve and make it where that’s all faked n order to make Wardlow a bigger heel. Should be interesting though. If Wardlow does turn face eventually, I wonder if they bring someone in to replace him as MJF’s bodyguard.

Cody is currently a free agent as his contract expired late last year. He left AEW thanking fans and all that. Some say he wanted too much money as well as more booking power which Tony Khan said no to. He’s been talking to Vince about going back to WWE but thus far, no deal has been made/announced. When I look at it from Cody’s viewpoint, I don’t know why he would want to leave AEW to go back to WWE which is what led him starting AEW to begin with. From AEW’s standpoint, they’ve signed so much talent that letting him go isn’t going to change much if anything.

I love AEW. I got back into wrestling a few years before AEW was formed but I was ready to drop it again because the WWE is just terrible. AEW is actually fun to watch and I don’t feel like my intelligence is being insulted night after night. Also, actual wrestling. :smile:

I’ll be watching the PPV tonight for sure.

1 Like

Forgot their aew names but LAX. should be in a much better spot and I prefer them over any of the tag teams in that 3 way tag match

Pride & Powerful. Santana & Ortiz. They’re real good. The tag team division is stacked. I see Jurassic Express retaining as having Red Dragon and The Young Bucks in the match will cause more dissension within The Elite as a whole.

2 Likes

What’s the predictions for tonight?

Honestly I want Cody to take the Regal role In NXT. It would be so poetic.

1 Like

I think everybody keeps their title except for Britt. Also Eddie Kingston really need to win his match

My predictions -

• Page retains
  • Jurassic Express retains
  • Cargill retains
  • Baker retains
  • MJF wins over Punk
  • Danielson wins over Moxley
  • Jericho wins over Kingston
  • Keith Lee wins the ladder match
  • Allin, Sting and Guevara win over AHFO

I love that idea!

1 Like

Another great PPV. Watching a 60+ year old Sting go through tables like that… lol.

Just watched the entire four hour PPV. Great show overall. Very interested in seeing what happens with William Regal/Moxley/Danielson going forward.

1 Like

I think this keeps Mox/Danielson in AEW long term.

I’m sad Thunder lost.

1 Like

I don’t think they’re going anywhere anyway. Both left WWE for a reason. I’m shocked Cody may go back to WWE. I’m like, why??? He starts up AEW because of what WWE is and yet, he may go back? UGH. Hell no.

You’ll probably be happy in ten days.

1 Like