Activision rumored to be releasing the next Three Call of Duty's on Playstation (Two Mainline Games, Warzone 2.0 in 2023)

Yep figured

So the end of Cod on Playstation is numbered to 3 titles

1 Like

Iā€™m fine with this

This gives Microsoft an opportunity to get to know the company and improve the work environment and then it will be easier to make decisions and work on the roadmap for the future.

Warzone 2? And people wonder why Activision/Blizzard needed Xbox (or anyone) to save themā€¦

1 Like

wtf is Warzone 2

F2P CoD

Games will be on gamepass as soon as the deal closes.

Probably their marketing deal. It is the only thing that would give rise to a commitment for a specific number of games.

I mean Warzone is a mess so it makes sense.

1 Like

So this years game was always gonna make it in so its pretty much next yearā€™s and that Warzone game.

1 Like

Thinking CoD 2023 has to launch into Game Pass

1 Like

I know, but whatā€™s gonna be ā€œ2ā€ about it, those type of games donā€™t have sequels

Thereā€™s a strong chance to happen unless the contract says no Game Pass day one. But weā€™ll see. It would be great for them to take a break after 2023 CoD and then 2025, new and exclusive CoD.

If I had to guess, CoD 2023 will be next gen only, so probably related to updated engine and visuals.

Gamepass day 2

Bet you itā€™s infinity ward using mw 2 as the warzone platform like they did with mw.

That would be a situation in which MS would be willing to break a clause, unless the buyout is a ridiculous number like $500m or something.

Hopefully thereā€™s a possibility for MS to buy out the remainder of the contract.

I have a suspicion this would also mean cod canā€™t come to GamePass until after the Sony marketing deal expires which sucks for us.

1 Like

That would never happen.

what if they cancel one of them?

2 Likes