Activision Blizzard Sued By California Over Constant Sexual Harassment, Discrimination, Unequal Pay, Retaliation And Worse To Its Female Employees

Bloomberg is reporting on absolutely disgusting practices happening at Activision / Blizzard offices. Details here

I hope they get sued. This will go to court after the state of California investigated this thorough for years.

Here is the full court document https://aboutblaw.com/YJw

Some of this stuff in this article and court document is definitely a job for the police like the employee who was harassed so bad she committed suicide on a company trip (wtf?!).

5 Likes

This is disgusting.

3 Likes

Activision are scumbags

2 Likes

these are not just some isolated cases of bad apples, this stinks from the leadership.

here is the full complaint

https://aboutblaw.com/YJw

5 Likes

I am still wondering why people still work there. All that stuff even before all this info were already bad. From the Hong Kong stuff, to the treatment of employees, to the CEO taking obscene amounts of pay while people were laidoff.

1 Like

Activision Blizzard***

1 Like

Yikes.

This boils My blood why would people wanna work at that piece of shit of a company this reminds me of ubisoft management

2 Likes

Holy shit so it’s looking more true oh they are gonna be damage controlling the hell out of this by announcing cod so people will forget about this

I hope they get sued for all their worth and lose.

They are the worst.

I sure am glad I’ve never bought an Activision-Blizzard game.

Fuckin’ terrible stuff.

Last one I bought was the prototype biolizard bundle few years ago never again

Like others’ this is not a case of “one bad apple” it’s systemic and ingrained deeply into the company culture.

Its also fucking disgusting.

:frowning:

5 Likes
3 Likes

It’s a huge problem in the industry. Not just Activision. It needs tackling. We’ve heard recently of Sony trying to discredit complainants at insomniac and we’ve heard whispers of such things at MS. I doubt any major studio is completely clear of this stuff and we really need to be better. Sadly these studios reflect society rather than being huge outliers. Gaming probably does attract a certain culture sometimes though.

4 Likes

“The suit also points to a female Activision employee who took her own life while on a company trip with her male supervisor. The employee had been subjected to intense sexual harassment prior to her death, including having nude photos passed around at a company holiday party, the complaint says.”

What the fuck

what the actual fuck :cry:

Even worse, after her passing, they still passed those nude photos around.

I sincerely hope this doesn’t go away with just a slap of the wrist. I’m afraid they’re just getting a small fine in comparison to their worth and people will forget and forgive.

nah fuck Acti-Blizz man

the Crosby Suite? seriously? nah…