Achievement Hunting |OT| Every point counts

Did you manually type in every command? Or did you use the batch method where you can create a text file that contains all the commands? Based on your 5 hours I’m assuming the first.

1 Like

I’m probably going to try and complete Fallout 4 again by playing it for real. :slight_smile: After I’m done with Skyrim.

3 Likes

That’s what I’m doing. It’s not for any moral reason, I just want to replay the games again.

2 Likes

I don’t think you can unlock everything just by typing commands?

For example, I have to kill 5 giant enemies. I use commands to enable God Mode, to get a Fat Man and to transport me to the giant location.

Hack 50 terminals. I hack one, then use commands to lock it again and then hack it again.

The worst of all was Benevolent Leader. It took me more than an hour and many frustrsting tries to manage how to unlock it.

1 Like

Good to know, thanks. I’d just started scrolling through the list of commands so I thought it was like some other games where all you have to do is enter the commands.

1 Like

Just a heads up for you and everyone thinking about doing this:

This is overall very easy. Start by typing CAQS, which will unlock basically everything related to quests, then open the individual achievements guides posted for the ones remaining.

The only one that migh be a problem is Benevolent Leader. I still don’t know what I did that finally got it to unlock, but I do have a theory: insted of using the command “setav” to set your settlement happiness, use the command “modav” to increase it. I believe that if you set your happiness to 99, for example, it will always be 99; but if you mod your happiness by 49 (increasing 49 into the base 50), it will still naturally increase afterwards.

Nier and Skyrim also can be done with console commands, but takes a little more time than Fallout.

1 Like

Nice. I saw that Skyrim could as well, but didn’t know about Nier. Might save these for the next 10,000GS promo.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Haha, I think I’ll save the PC-cheese completions for a very rainy day :wink:

1 Like

I’ve been gaming a lot this month and every day when my Xbox idles my TV says “You’re in 2nd place on your friends list for achievements! Bruno is only 15k ahead of you!”

8 Likes

Hey, @Plagueborne is the bad guy here! @Shadowgasm, @MasterLeePhD and @FairyEmpire are also some of the biggest offenders!

5 Likes

I do it for motivation for others :joy: I’ll start to slow down at some point again soon.

3 Likes

Yep, Skyrim is too much fun to skip. Although I might end up using the console commands for some of the annoying stuff like having a murder bounty in all 9 holds and maxing vampire and werewolf, once I’m finished with everything else.

1 Like

Haha, same here…

1 Like

Haha, @brunopcosta1 you’re the instigator here :laughing:

Most days I look at the leaderboard and just shrug my head when I see your score. You’re an absolute machine my dude. Not just easy completions either.

4 Likes

Yeah, I might do the same for some of those that are just annoying.

1 Like

Y’all just make me lose hope. I just appreciate the fact that I’m from such a tiny country, I’m number 1 by default on true achievements (probably)

4 Likes

You are!

5 Likes

Finally reached 50K Gamerscore thanks to… Pillars of Eternity 2.

Yeah, not the most honorable way. But I did it nonetheless!

4 Likes

Completion #190! Been sitting on this last achievement for a year or two now. Thinking I’m going to make my 200th completion land on 400,000G, but we’ll see!

4 Likes