Achievement Hunting |OT| Every point counts

Undertale is that easy and don’t have to finish the game? :eyes:

2 Likes

There is a very good walkthrough video on Achievement Land. You can do it in 1h30min if you get lucky with the jackpot achievements and skip dialogue!

3 Likes

Is that a collection of the games or a separate achivevement list? Asking for a friend…

1 Like

It’s a collection of seasons 1-3 and Michonne with its own separate 4000 G stack. (Different stack than the other collection which only has 1000 G.)

Depending on which season, some of the TWD games can be stacked up to five times:

• Xbox 360
  • Xbox One
  • Windows
  • Telltale Series Collection (1-3 + Michonne, 4000 G)
  • Definitive Telltale Series (1-4 + Michonne, 1000 G)
2 Likes

Neat! Haven’t played them in a long time so might be worth it to pick that collection up for a replay. Thanks.

2 Likes

If I’m not mistaken, the 4000 G collection isn’t on the store anymore, it was replaced by the newer Definitive edition, so you’ll have to hunt down a disc.

1 Like

Damn…

1 Like

Would there be any issues buying a used copy? Is everything on disc or are there codes n stuff?

If anyone knows :wink:

1 Like

Everything’s on the disc. :smiley:

1 Like

Sweet! I’ll hunt one down then. Thanks!

2 Likes

Played Prehistoric Dude and Johnny Rocket. Both doo doo games :nauseated_face: Johnny Rocket is worse because you have beat the last boss in hardcore mode, which is 1 hit death.

1 Like

Completion #140: Unto The End

• Estimated Difficulty: 4/10
  • Estimated Time: 3 hours

Nice little indie game, but fuck that final boss! It took me one hour to reach him and another hour just to beat him.

1 Like

My cheevo activity has been going up and down this year, but I’m glad this streak is still going strong:

Screen Shot 03-19-21 at 09.08 AM

6 Likes

SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE has a 100G achievement just for starting the game. It’s good for the Microsoft reward daily achievement if anyone ever wants to keep that as a backup.

2 Likes

Lost mine during the great Xbox Live outage of like… two weeks ago.

Was my second longest streak with the most achievements unlocked ever for me.

Made me sad, but I think it helped me move on to bigger games… like Sekiro.

2 Likes

Completion #141: Never Alone

• Estimated Difficulty: 2/10
  • Estimated Time: 2 hours

5 Likes

Apocalipsis The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil is one of the hidden achievement games that not many have played. Only 1200 people played it. I recommend that you use the steam guide instead of youtube videos just because the videos don’t have commentary throughout. Only $5

2 Likes

Completion #142: Costume Quest

• Estimated Difficulty: 3/10
  • Estimated Time: 4 hours

8 Likes

Another 1000G done. SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE. Very easy completion (kind of) but the game is very repetitive at times and by the end your ready for it to just be over. I enjoyed my time with it though.

6 Likes

I love this game and always try to replay it around Halloween. :slight_smile:

1 Like