Achievement Hunting |OT| Every point counts

Damn didn’t realise it’s such a quick completion, will probably skip that for now.

In other news I finished Fallen Order, really enjoyed it apart from terrible backtracking with lack of fast travel.

Ok, the embargo has lifted, so I can talk about the game now. The game’s length is the least of its problem.

I feel really bad for saying this because the developers were kind enough to give me a free key, but Another Dawn is one of the worst games I have ever played. It has a nice premise, but it looks like a (bad) PS1 game – and that’s no exaggeration. It not only looks like a PS1 game, but it also plays like one. The movement is atrocious, and if you die you go back to the start of the level.

And to make things worse, the last two levels were running at what seemed to be 10 frames per second. A PS1-looking game running at 10 FPS on a Series X!

Again, I feel really bad for saying this because the developers were very, very kind to me. But there is no way this game is worth $20, unfortunately.

Completion #113: Outbreak: Epidemic – Definitive Edition

• Estimated Difficulty: 1/10
  • Estimated Time: 30 minutes

Not the horror game I was planning to complete tonight, but the plans have shifted a little!

The game is heavily inspired on the first Resident Evil games and, to be honest, it is not very good. The achievements are very simple – you don’t even need to finish the campaign to get them all! All you have to do is complete the first tutorial level at the highest difficulty and complete an onslaught match on the easiest difficulty.

Oh, and apparently I was the first on TA to complete the game, so that’s nice!

Series X completion #29.

3 Likes

I did the xbox one version of Outbreak The Nightmare Chronicles the other day and its the same where you don’t have to finish it. Repeat a section a couple times then farm kills.

1 Like

I’m still so disappointed that Microsoft removed the achievements section on the mobile app.

5 Likes

Well, now just missing one achievement in The Medium. Really enjoyed my time with the game, but really wish they had a chapter select.

1 Like

Im not an achievement chaser per say, though for the right game I enjoy trying to get everything, having an easily missible collect one though, without chapter select is the worst, makes me tempted to keep a guide close by.

1 Like

Completion #114: Madden NFL 21

• Estimated Difficulty: 3/10
  • Estimated Time: 8-10 hours

I love when I’m able to complete a game during its free play days with Gold!

It was easier for me this time because the achievements are pretty similar to last year’s game. It would have been a lot faster if it wasn’t for the Face of the Franchise mode and its poorly-made unskippable cutscenes (example below).

I’m not that much into the NFL, so I don’t know how the fans feel about the gameplay – but I surely did expect the game to be a lot prettier by now.

Series X completion #30.

1 Like

Nice! I have that one on my radar aswell. The Series X version releases next week!

For some reason those seem to be the only two games of the series to have an easy completion, though?

Yeah. It seems they rushed the new app to be out before the new consoles’ launch, so they had to leave a lot of stuff out. Hopefully we get some updates this year!

This is the next game on my list! I am ashamed to say I was waiting for Maka’s collectibles guide to go live before I could start it. I’m not the biggest fan of two playthroughs :frowning:

1 Like

I’ll be going back today and seeing if it’ll just unlock as soon as a I pick up that missed collectible

1 Like

Hmmm maybe 700k will be this weekend :thinking:

1 Like

The Phantom achievement didn’t unlock for me in The Medium :frowning: It’ll take me a replay to try it again.

There’s 3 parts to that achievement… you sure you got through all of it?:slight_smile:

I think so, according to the video I followed.

I died a lot in the first part (the chase, before the stealth really begun), but even then I reloaded an older save just to be safe. Got the cutters, reached the daycare and nothing :frowning: I did get spotted once, but reloaded an older save aswell.

Dang, looks like you and I got screwed on extra playthroughs my friend. Haha

I need to do a third run, because I supposedly missed a collectible again on the second.:frowning:

1 Like

You can get to the segments for phantom in like 30 minutes if you skip cutscenes. I didn’t use a guide on my first playthrough and missed just one note but the second playthrough was definitely under three hours.

1 Like

Man my TA Ratio is tanking because all of the baby games :sob:. Wasn’t that great to begin with. Probably will have to complete some AAA games to 100% now.

According to Trueachievements my completion percentage is 55.06%. I’m pretty proud of that.

My ratio is 1.49, not sure how that stacks up.

I did just cross 49% completion percentage, and I’d love to get over 50%, but one percent is a lot of unlocks away.

Gamerscore…whats that?

/Greetings from Night City.

1 Like