Achievement Hunting |OT| Every point counts

The three games will be day one on Game Pass! It is one of the criteria to be a featured game, so people don’t have to pay for anything else to participate :slight_smile:

Haven will be released on December 3, Call of the Sea on December 8 and Morkredd on December 11.

2 Likes

aw sweet mate. didn’t know about that. Had tried Haven when they did the demo thing. will definitely download it. either way it won’t change my vote because like I said, I’d die

1 Like

Sent my request in if there’s room for one more :grin:

You are in, thanks for joining! :slight_smile:

@parksey1972 is also in, even though he has yet to show up in here :grimacing:

Aight, voted for Call of the Sea!

I will however play all of these at some point, Xbox Game Pass is freakin awesome. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There is an achievement for simply completing an online race in WRC9. No one seems to be playing the game, so I set up a 15-minutes boosting session. I couldn’t match up with my boosting partner for whatever reason. I’m guessing the multyplayer is not cross-generation :frowning: Which is odd, since it is a Smart Delivery game.

Thanks mate Hopefully I can finally concentrate on completing games instead of playing many at once and finishing none of them :joy:

2 Likes

Hey, how’s it going? Cool idea, I’d like to be added please… Not that I’d be anywhere close to the top of that thing though, lol.

1 Like

Oh, we’ve all been through a phase like this! Soon enough you’ll be on a row of completions!

Hey man, welcome! Glad to have you with us.

1 Like

I’m really happy with my purchase / backlog management of Series X games. I bought at launch Watch Dogs, Dirt, Bright Memory and Valhalla and managed to complete the first three. Valhalla’s completion will hopefully come eventually!

I then bought Control, Maneater and WRC 9 on sale. I’ll wait for the next-gen patch for Control, I managed to complete Maneater and I plan to finish WRC this week!

I’m at 775/1000g on WRC with 15 hours played. I’m on my last season on career mode, so I just need to finish 13 more rallies, which means 52 races. It takes around 6 minutes per race (with the exception of a really long ones which can take me 15 minutes). Maybe I’ll need to grind a bit for the 1000km achievement.

Btw, the game has FANTASTIC achievement tracking. Every achievement progress is updated after every race, and the achievements unlock as soon as the requirements are fulfilled. I wish every game was like this.

3 Likes

I’ve been at home for the past two weeks. Initially I just took a few days off for the console launch, then I got sick, turned out it was COVID so it won’t be short. I’m not in the best shape, but I’m not too bad all things considered. The upside? Achievements. Also bought Valhalla on Friday night after finding out I was positive, already put 40 hours in. Majestic game, incredible stuff all around. Probably even better than Origins which, especially with the DLCs, was already my favourite AC ever.

3 Likes

Wow that sucks. I hope you feel better and the worst is behind you. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I’m really sorry to hear that, but I’m also glad that you are well with all things considered. And yeah, it is a good time to stay at home with all the new games dropping!

Valhalla is truly fantastic and it might be the first game of the series I finish since Syndicate.

Get well soon!

1 Like

Thanks for the support folks! :slight_smile: There were already various cases at work and, in general, it feels like it was gonna happen eventually given my job. All in all, it at least happened in a moment where I am showered with new games, haha! It’s an annoying sickness however, so please be careful. Staying at home for weeks may sound appealing, but these symptoms sure aren’t.

4 Likes

Nightmare. Get well soon.

1 Like

Finally passed the 100,000 score milestone! And I did it while playing a most excellent game.

7 Likes

Excellent game indeed! I played it back on the PS4 and I really need to replay it on the Series X. Congrats on the milestone!

1 Like

Nice! I remember taking a pic of my screen when I hit 100k playing The Walking Dead Season 2. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks & thanks!

2 Likes