Achievement Hunting |OT| Every point counts

So after completing all events during 20 hours you’re only 7% through the 10k miles achievement? holy crap sounds like a 100+ hour achievement!

1 Like

Insane!

1 Like

Damn. So even if I wait for the DLCs i wouldn’t be even near the 10,000 miles. Hopefully we will be able to download simple tracks in which we can rack up miles with minimum efforts.

I wanted to finish Watch Dogs before Friday, but I don’t think I’ll be able to do it. I’ve been playing for quite some time, but I don’t think I am near finishing the story.

Edit: I thought that the Dirt 5 reviews were coming out early, but the game is actually out now for whoever bought the more expensive version lol I sure hope this trend stops next-gen.

Even then, let’s assume you manage to find a track where you can average 100 miles (which is a lot) per hour. Discounting loadings and such you’re still looking at a 100 hour grind at the very minimum. Feels like there’s better ways to pass the time than that haha.

1 Like

The achievement list for another Series X|S game that is releasing day one on Game Pass :slight_smile: I love when indie games have a significant amount of achievements instead of the 10 or so they usually have!

2 Likes

Oh, turns out I might be able to complete Watch Dogs before Friday. I finished the story, liberated all the districts and got most of the collectibles so far. Now I just need to finish a few side stories, finish upgrading everything and recruit a damn video game developer that won’t spawn at all.

2 Likes

Sounds like a Ubisoft game for sure! :wink:

1 Like

:sob: I screwed up in Full Throttled Remastered and have to restart for an achievement. At least the game isn’t long and I did have a early save to revert back too.

1 Like

And it just became even more Ubisoft: the 50 Audios achievement bugged on me and is not unlocking.

It seems to be a common problem. People over the PS4 is backing up the save data and starting a new game and the trophy pops. The problem is that I’m too scared to lose my save since the Xbox Cloud saves is a bit different :frowning:

1 Like

That sucks :frowning:

1 Like

Hey, good news!

A new update coming out tomorrow is adding more challenges to help boost to Level 100 more easily!

Challenge and Tuning Updates

On top of all this new content, Vicarious Visions added in over 100 new Challenges across 10 new Challenge Sets. Expect to find new objectives around the new Solo Tour mode, Multiplayer, Classic Park Challenges that involve hitting new high scores, Create-a-Park Combo Challenges, and Combo Practice Challenges, a set of challenges designed for skaters to practice combos and critical skating skills needed to shred in Tours or Multiplayer.

Those Challenges come with plenty of XP and Cash, which Vicarious Visions tuned on an overall level that should help you reach Level 100! All skaters will find themselves a bit less strapped for Cash to spend at the Skate Shop, while skilled skaters will earn XP at a higher rate in line with their epic abilities!

Thanks for the update. I kinda lost hope for awhile lol I’ll have to reinstall it and I’ll try to go for the completion now.

1 Like

Ubisoft is dropping a patch tomorrow on Xbox to fix the achievement that bugged on me. The patch went live today on PS4, and users have reporter that the trophy unlocked as soon as they booted the game. Hopefully that works for me!

Other than that, only two achievements left. Dirt 5 has just went live, so I’m going to take a quick break from Watch Dogs!

Edit: Valhalla achievements! Beware of spoilers!!

Thor’s Helmet! Excalibur! Mjolnir!

2 Likes

Looks like a pretty easy list. I’d imagine it’ll be more time consuming like Origins and Odyssey were. It’s definitely the game I’m playing when I get the Series X on Tuesday so I cannot wait!

1 Like

You going for the DIRT 5 achievements? Good luck with that 10k lol. I saw someone on TA said they had done 5k but progress tracker is at 20% so even worse it may be bugged.

I’ll probably go for everything else, but I don’t know if I’ll have the resilience to grind all those miles. But who knows? I usually submit myself to some awful stuff every start of a generation lol

@FairyEmpire Jesus, how did you complete those sprint races with those strange cars that only turn left? It is a nightmare!

Can’t say I’ve found any particular issues, besides doing all the challenges which, for the longest time, I thought to be mandatory XD Stay on the inside!

1 Like

Completion #86: The Touryst

• Estimated Difficulty: 3/10
  • Estimated Time: 5 hours

Great little indie game that can be really frustrating at times. You basically have to do everything there is to do in the game, which is not hard if you follow a guide. There are some puzzles and minigames that will grind your gears and probably make you quit.

Oddly enough, I found the second push-ups minigame to be more difficult than the arcade games!

1 Like

Managed to finally hit my end of year goal of half a million gamerscore. Pretty happy with that!

8 Likes