Achievement Hunting |OT| Every point counts

Finished the first playthrough of Afterparty, it was pretty fun. Not as good as OXENFREE though. I’ll mop up the remaining achievements tonight.

1 Like

I just played through Minecraft on Windows, managed all 111 achievements in a few hours :rofl:

Age of Empires 3 next before XSX!

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your kind words! :slight_smile: I’ve been slowly drifting away from hunting achievements for the last couple of years, but this community has reawaken this passion of mine. I do not have the energy I once had, but it is definitely fun to go after achievements again!

2 Likes

Man the new Xbox mobile app is a real stinker without the ability to see achievements and get notifications with achievements. I used that alot, helped with achievements that don’t pop on screen.

2 Likes

yeah man. I mean, the app is slick but no activity feed and achievement tracking or store capability is a real letdown

3 Likes

Yep, that’s it. I’m switching to PlayStation now. Cya

2 Likes

umm, I didn’t have to announce it but I’ve already been exclusively playing on my Soulja Boy box/station since Phil never really said Bethesda was exclusive

1 Like

Haha yeah !

1 Like

At least the messaging actually works in this app. For me it was always broken on the old one.

1 Like

Completed the Afterparty achievements! Another fresh 1000 GS.

Now I don’t know what to play tbh… Part of me wants to wait for the Series X for most games to play better.

3 Likes

Been churning through some Artifex Mundi games. Just finished the “Nightmares of the Deep” trilogy. They’re hidden object/puzzle games that aren’t very difficult to complete. With a guide you can probably finish them in about 5-10 hours. I prefer playing them without any help and then using a guide for mop up.

I also jumped back into Dynasty Warriors 7 (already had about 600gs) and I’m slowly playing through the DW6 scenarios on Chaos difficulty which is proving to be pretty tough.

3 Likes

Started up New Super Lucky’s Tale. Cozy little game…will have that as my “side game” for a while! I also decided to continue my Assassin’s Creed series playthrough and fired up the next game in line; Syndicate. Great so far!

Might be a bit slower on the GS-front for a while :wink:

1 Like

I sold my One S today before the prices drop. Looks like I’m Xbox free for like 2 and half weeks.

Got AC + Cyberpunk pre-ordered and pinned ready, along with everything else pinned how is like it for Day 1.

Good news is I reached my goal of 100K just in time. :grin: See you next gen achievement hunters. :+1:

6 Likes

It has finally been confirmed that Brazil is part of the Series X global launch! I had already convinced myself that I would only get the console closer to the end of the month. I’m so much more excited now!

3 Likes

Two and a half weeks?! Jfc, I wouldnt last 2 days… Says more about me I guess, lol.

1 Like

That’s great! Things are so much better this launch, Xbox has come a long way. The Xbox One released a year, a whole freakin year, later here.

1 Like

Farming Simulator 17 Win 10 and Xbox.

It’s actually a calm game. The controls are a bit confusing at first but easy to get used to. Not that difficult because of mod support for both PC and console. Minimum of 10 hours because of the achievement for playing 10 hours on one save. It’s on gamepass. Once you know what to do you’ll end up having to idle some time. For me it’ll be 2 hours of idle.

2 Likes

I’ve just unlocked this 89.33 ratio beauty :smiley:

(yeah, I know the ratio will go down soon, just let me cherish it)

4 Likes

Got new Lucky’s tale, Kiwami 2, Roblox (playing with my daughter’s play on their pads) and Fortnite on rotation at the moment. First 2 are good for easy points, not so much the last 2. Saving SoT, Gears 5 and Wasteland 3 for series X. Thanks for adding me to the list it’s been weeks since I’d checked true achievements or this thread! Will check in more regularly.

4 Likes

Just finished Dynasty Warriors 7. Wasn’t as bad of a grind as I was expecting. I was about to move onto 8 but after looking at the achievements I still need to get (currently at 320gs), I’ve decided to play something else instead. One of the achievements, which is worth a whopping 10gs, requires you to basically play over 1,300 battles to get it. Not sure why Koei Tecmo hates us so much. :smile:

2 Likes