Achievement Hunting |OT| Every point counts

Finally finished Afterparty. That’s a great little game. I would like to try Oxenfree soon but I can’t take another game that requires multiple playthroughs right now. Thinking about doing Sea of Solitude, Adventure Time Pirates of the Enchiridion and if all goes well I’ll start a Walking Dead stack and then the final season.

WOAH! Here so am impressed I’ve almost reached 100K, and you have 600K?!?! How the heck did you get that? :joy:

1 Like

So bored waiting for XSX I’ve decided to start Golf with your friends on PC, no idea whether it’s an easy completion but anything sport related isn’t usually easy for me lol

Still have 4ksomething to do for the Hall of Fame. Still have a few cards up my sleeve for it.

About 500 away, I’m getting out of ideas… :see_no_evil:

It’s times like these my hundreds games long backlog comes in handy lmao.

1 Like

I’m at 93k but really want to hit 100k by November :sob:

Really not sure what fast achievements to do next. Ooooof

That rushed up my to-play list now. Partly because Oxenfree is awesome but also since Afterparty is leaving Xbox Game Pass on the 30th.

Oh is it? I’ll have to finish it then. For whatever reason Afterparty didn’t grab me the way Oxenfree did.

Yeah, I hear that a lot. We’ll see how many playthorughs I can stomach, might just be the one in that case.

For Afterparty its 2 playthroughs minimum.

Well I do have 956 games played over 8 years :joy: a couple hundred are easy games tho.

Yeah I figured that’s the case… Is it worth it?

Yeah, its worth it. Great little game. Maybe space out the 2 runs a little, but its also doable in a full day.

1 Like

I’m now at 815/1000g on Mortal Kombat 11. Slowly progressing…

1 Like

Very annoyed at Adventure Time Pirates of the Enchiridion glitching on me twice. I’ll do the level grind and go another playthorugh for 175G some other time.

2 Likes

Finally got the 10k thingy done. Had to resort to Walking Dead for the last 120… :crazy_face: :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Oof, hate when that happens. It’s annoying enough to complete certain achievements without also having to worry about glitching out.

Hehe, the things we do! I’m at 8k but I have a few easy ones lined up after I got sucked into Oxenfree for a few days, which I didn’t plan on. Gaming time is a bit limited unfortunately.

3 Likes

So I’ve set to more goals for myself, 500 completed games with no time limit and 700,000GS by November 2021. Both seem reasonable enough, coming up on 400 completed games soon.
Started the Walking Dead stack worth 4K. Man these games still run horribly. Hopefully the Win10 stacks go into PC gamepass, same with the telltale Batman games. Easy stacks. But boy are they long.

1 Like

I actually love the Walking Dead games so I don’t mind replaying them, but the amount of stacks you can do is nuts. The only problem is the latest release that compresses all the games into 1000 points, when the previous one was worth 4000. That’s a loooot of game time for 1000 points. I’ll do it though. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Uhhh, soooo, yeah. I was scrolling on my phone & (thanks to my giant thumb) I accidentally exited the leaderboard :sweat_smile:. Can I rejoin, please.

EDIT: Thank you.

1 Like