Achievement Hunting |OT| Every point counts

I know that feeling. Did the Monster Hunter crown hunting. Basically you looking for the biggest and smallest variant of the boss with a spawn chance of under 5%. Have to kill it to know that it’s a crown monster which took around 15-20min as a solo player. Pain :sob:

1 Like

Complaining works! Still took a few tries of doing the delete local save trick but I can finally 100% the game :raised_hands:

3 Likes

No idea what that is but gratz!

I’m still waiting for my Halo achievements…

I literally got another one yesterday that should’ve unlocked on Friday. This has been a wild ride.

How many you waiting on?

4 atm, two has unlocked after the fact so to speak.

1 Like

I’ve met the requirements for many among us achievements but they still haven’t popped.

That’s kinda sus.

runs away

5 Likes

In other glitchy achievement news, the achievements for the new Kingdoms of Amalur DLC still haven’t been published on Xbox. It does have trophies. :grimacing:

People probably going to have to re-do the DLC when they finally show up because I doubt they’ll unlock retroactively.

2 Likes

Yikes.

Ahh, the Embracer achievement experience. Notorious to ignore fixes for Xbox.

2 Likes

And that’s the only reason I haven’t started the DLC yet. Love Amalur and excited to get back into it, but I need the achievements to be working (at least mostly) before I start.

1 Like

Few new completions over past couple of days:

Forza was great fun, mostly! Artful Escape was short but an interesting experience and Psychonauts 2 was outstanding. Have to admit being a bit uncomfortable with the opening dentist level but it grew on me and definitely one of the best games of the year.

@SheepDip I bought KoA recently to play in the new year, so that sucks about the dlc achievements. Will wait to see what happens!

10 Likes

@SheepDip How long do you think we’ll last in GTASC? Originally I thought we’d be out this week but I think we can last 2 more.

You think so? I’ve pretty much resigned myself to this being our last week. :rofl: :achievement: :skull:

I’ve managed to stay in the individual leaderboard, might just survive another week :woozy_face:

Just finished 1000gs in The Suicide of Rachel Foster (was on sale recently). The atmosphere in the Shining like hotel was good, all the other stuff was really bad. Full 1000gs only takes a couple of hours and is very linear but don’t be like me and stay away from this trash.

Just saw these devs also trying to make a game about Auschwitz. Can’t wait for this trainwreck :blink:

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m pretty forgiving of walking simulators in general but the reviews for this one looked pretty bad. I’ll bite when it’s either in Game Pass or at least on much deeper sale.

1 Like

Don’t. You will regret it. Its one of those walking sim games, where even running is slower than walking in other games. And the game handles its sensitive material really bad. Its not often where i say ‘fuck off’ after the last achievement pops and uninstall everything immediately.

2 Likes

Yeah, I shouldn’t be too busy this weekend so I can go ham and then next week I only work 3 days after that I don’t know :joy:

Does anyone know if the stacked achievements for Tales of Arise auto unlock when you transfer saves between versions, or do you have to start a new playthrough?

This one was a weird one without Smart Delivery, but you get both versions… lol