A leaked Elden Ring trailer is being circulated online (SPOILERS BELOW)

this one here confirms to me that it’s old internal footage cuz some of the animations in there are janky and placeholder-y as hell, which is very much unlike the final products from the studio.

lmaooo there’s moreeeee

4 Likes

So it like open world dark souls?

from the leaks, looks like it. More details required to know how they’re differentiating this from the Souls series. Cuz one could look at Bloodborne and say “this is just Souls in Victorian era” but it’d miss crucial differences that make them actual distinct experiences.

1 Like
6 Likes

Yeeeeeeeasssssss

Daaamnnn this looks incredible!!!

This was the most souls like footage so far.

Wow, some footage that actually isn’t just an incomprehensible mess of pixels.

Hopefully there is a difficulty setting unlike past souls like game cause if not damn.

Hopefully we can save the game anywhere and their are not crazy respawning enemies and we don’t have to back track every time we die to pick up our gear.

I HATE that crap about souls games

I rather just have a difficulty setting really Normal Hard and like Extreme there problem solve.

Elden Ring Full Leaked Trailer Footage 112 Seconds (720p, upscaled) - YouTube

4 Likes

from must be angry right now, they need to release better trailer in this time frame imo it will be great marketing for the game

If someone told me this was Dark Souls 4, I’d believe them. Not that it’s a bad thing for me, but I’m sure others will be disappointed. Will wait for the final thing, but I was expecting something just slightly different. They’re using the same exact spells even lol. Kinda weird to me. Still hyped and will be a Day One purchase for me as I’ve loved dam near everything From’s made. Ready to see more! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is much better. Looks fantastic.

true some harder options are welcomed :wink:

1 Like

Dark Souls difficulty is perfect for me.

1 Like

I mean most souls games getting easier in ng+ maybe something like ng- is needed xD

What I am not a big fan of in DS3 and Sekiro are some bosses that transform in the middle of a fight, basically the second stage of the fight. Just at that point give me a checkpoint. I really would appreciate that. But keep it optional for those that really want to do it all over again if they die.

I do not agree with that. But I do think a checkpoint should be before a boss fight but at the same time the unpredictable nature of souls games is what it makes soo loved

1 Like