A leaked Elden Ring trailer is being circulated online (SPOILERS BELOW)

@Shpeshal_Nick well I call that a revenge

2 Likes

MORE MOREE MOREEEEE

1 Like

MOOOOOORE

2 Likes

Now I getting a urge to play Sekiro again lol

2 Likes

Xbox Era will be in the big leagues due to @Shpeshal_Nick

2 Likes

This week podcast will be fun ain’t gonna lie

1 Like

Phil ! Please get the marketing rights for that game !

@Shpeshal_Nick is in this article. Well his tweet :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The fire looks spectacular

I hope Elden Ring is just a straight RPG with Souls combat and not any of the stupid Souls mechanics that make Souls games so annoying.

I do not want

• Respawning enemies
  • Stupid checkpoint save system that makes you repeat area’s you’d already gone through a million times
  • Forced back tracking
  • Non existent Story

Please just let it be a normal RPG

3 Likes

:X

1 Like

Horse riding, Open World…dragons ? I don’t care about the trailer. I want the game now.

2 Likes

You guys think this could be the embargo thing that person on twitter said he had 10 embargos for tomorrow.

1 Like

Taking a closer look at the video progress bar in the video - the complete footage should be minutes long rather then seconds show in the tweet.

Could we have a gameplay reveal :scream:

Looks like the Witcher but Sekiro, this is a good thing.

We’ve not always seen eye to eye in the past, @Shpeshal_Nick but hope you don’t let the bastards on Resetera grind you down, some real 42 carat assholes over there.

1 Like

Agreed. I loved Dark Souls but it’s time for something new. But I believe they said it was an evolution of Dark Souls. I had hopes Sekiro was more like Tenchu, but then it turned out to be pretty Soulsy. I think ER will be too.

1 Like

Oh hi everyone

:philwins:

13 Likes

So you have seen more then you have revealed - right🤨

1 Like

I thought you were a fraud this whole time!

3 Likes

what I’m thinking is did you have this footage all this time and just used the spur of the moment to leak it or did you genuinely find it only after the leaks started circulating?