343i is running a Halo Infinite co-op stream tomorrow, July 14th. Insider flighting for co-op expected at "the end of this week"

Originally published at: 343i is running a Halo Infinite co-op stream tomorrow, July 14th. Insider flighting for co-op expected at "the end of this week" - XboxEra

Halo Community director Brian Jarrard aka ske7ch announced in a tweet today that 343i will be hosting a live stream on July 14th showcasing co-op in Halo Infinite for the first time. Along with this is confirmation that the insider flight build for co-op play is in the certification process with Xbox and is scheduled to hit “go live by the end of this week”.

Quick update: the #HaloInfinite network co-op flight build is currently progressing through certification. Barring any issues, we are still targeting a go-live by end of this week. In the meantime, look out for a co-op preview live stream tomorrow. Thanks! https://t.co/SemGusb3j6

— Brian Jarrard (@ske7ch) July 13, 2022

We reviewed Halo Infinite’s Campaign at launch and gave it a 10, as it reviewed incredibly well across the games journalism industry. It is of course available on Xbox Game Pass as well. If you’d like to sign up for these flights visit Halo Waypoint

11 Likes

Best Halo campaign yet. I have no interest in co-op but for those who have been holding out for this, you have a great game to look forward to.

Please give me more content soon…

7 Likes

the game story and game mechanics are the best around for shooters. will play though again with a friend, going to be awesome when it finally comes out.

7 Likes
2 Likes