12 Minutes | Review Thread

You have to get in the closet before the wife sees you so she doesn’t know you’re there.

1 Like

As soon as you come in, hide in the closet. Wife will go into the bedroom. Leave the closet, grab the knife, go back into the closet. Wait.

1 Like

Thanks people.

But this is after the first time, right? Because on my very first try the man says hi honey when he walks in.

1 Like

Yes, that’s right.

1 Like

Alright, that went nowhere, dude noticed me immediately and overpowered me. Was worth a try I guess. Or was I too early with getting out of the closet? Kinda wish I could either rewind in this game or save whenever I want, especially when you can try so much stuff out. But a bit of a pain to have to watch everything over again.

Finally started the game with my roommates we where ridelling all eve. I think we are near the solution but something is missing we will try again later whish us luck!

I’m at a point where I kinda want to just watch a video on it, I notice as I grow older that my patience runs more thin and a bit too fast too. It’s much more fun to solve it yourself but still…

I did notice yesterday while I had tried everything there is to try that just by letting the whole thing play out…you know, having the wife prepare dessert and sit at the table I discovered new things.

I learned about her past and now me knowing about the pocket watch makes sense too for her, yet I’m not there. I still need more. But I can only talk to her and either say I forgive her, which doesn’t do anything. What I really want is for me and her to come with a plan to get the upper hand on that fake cop fool. But I don’t get options for that.

And I was expecting there to be a dialogue option to tell the wife you know about her pregnancy, but that option isn’t there. I am not sure what to do at all now.

Mhmm, lets think about it logical. You are her loving husband. Have you

drugged

her?

1 Like

I lol’d.

3 Likes

Yep tried that too, just to see what would happen, but that doesn’t get me anywhere.

Figuring these things out is so much fun! Wish I could go back in blind. Great game! Just keep on trying, once it “clicks” you’ll get that awesome feeling.

3 Likes

Now you got rid of your wife you must get rid of the ‘cop’. Think careful about this situation and you will be enlightened.

Yeah I realized I didn’t try everything while I had the wife sleeping, the light switch! So for the first time I just had the “cop” knocked out and I tied him up. But he got up and I tried to talk to him but I just walk up and he headbutts me.

In another try I shot his leg and he died. But then pretty soon I got the clock and the loop started over. I did manage to take a look at his phone and the messages, interesting.

The one thing I find extremely annoying is constantly having to watch the stuff over and over again, I really could have done with a better fast forwarding system, not only during talks.

That’s for sure man, it’s awesome to try stuff out.

1 Like

not bad, you made good progress. Shooting the guy i can understand but may use a less, ähm lethal, tool.

Hmmm…well, I also have two knives, haha. But I can’t close to him even if he’s tied up. I was hoping he’d only be injured if I shot his leg but it said “dead” immediately, and this is odd because a walkthrough says you should be able to talk with him.

I grabbed the walkthrough earlier today solely to see up to the point where I was. And I noticed I already missed something, something that I can only do with a full new playthrough (by completely removing the savefile everywhere) because apparently you can get information on that Polaroid photo when you choose the option to “prove it’s a timeloop” but I don’t have that dialogue option any longer.

Very unique and cool game so far though, I would not mind seeing a similar game in the future but with way more than just one location and not necessarily the timeloop. So basically a point and click adventure with this camera point and these possibilities.

I love when a game offers possibilities and stuff to try out. Back with Sam and Max Hit the Road as a kid I used to exhaust all dialogue options. So I would choose push and then point at Max and see his reactions , which often were funny. I do this with other games too that let you and to my surprise most of the time the character has lots of new dialog for just that one thing.

1 Like

I hope this isn’t a bug of some sort…because what keeps happening now isn’t what is supposed to happen.

The cop stands up while he’s tied up, I now tried for the second time to shoot him in the leg but he just does, this is while guides say he lives.

I then try the knife on him, I can’t select any particular body part, and the guy just stabs him to death. Am I doing something wrong?