12 Minutes | Review Thread

It was a joke question lol but Seems pretty good length for this kind of game tbh.

As for some of the reviews, I get what they didn’t like but it doesn’t bother me at all cause I’m used to this kind of mechanics even with the repetitions to make things in the right order etc this kind of puzzle stuff. Of course it’s not for everyone. But the other reviews seem pretty positive and in line with what I thought it would be so pretty happy for the scores.

Really interested to play it. Can we preload it yet? Cause I didn’t see it available last time I checked.

2 Likes

Has anybody in the forum played this game yet? I am waiting to play it tonight. I wanted to hear some early impressions.

1 Like

Got a TON of work I gotta do but will try to either hop into it tonight or tomorrow.

1 Like

Played for a bit now. It’s very good! i like unraveling mysteries, so this is right up my alley. Also, unlike some I expect repetition in a time-loop game :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah - it seems strange that some are complaining about repetition in a time-loop game. And the ‘divisive’ rhetoric when the average score is hovering around an 80 :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Took me roughly 3 hours but I rolled the end credits, great little game.

4 Likes

I am working my way through things, very interesting game so far to me and something quite different for me.

Finished this last night.

I had fun with it, but the story is truly, absolutely awful. Completely nonsensical, uninteresting, full of plotholes and overall it feels impactless and pointless.

I was really looking forward to this game, but for a game that mostly centers around the story, the story was terrible.

To not be completely negative though, the music was good, the performances were decent, and I did enjoy unraveling the mystery along the way.

Twelve Minutes Time Loop Glitch - YouTube

Guys I managed to break the timeloop game with an infinite timeloop glitch

Kojima approves:

5 Likes

My biggest gripe was the gameplay. Wish this game wasn’t Isometric and wasn’t completely point and click. A first person game like Gone Home would have been so much better imo.

Finished it last night, and did all the endings etc. I really enjoyed it!

3 Likes

Got all endings and achievements. Story was dumb but the premise and timeloop gameplay at least worked for me for the first half. I liked the sandbox aspect of it where you could try out a lot of things. Sadly it all falls apart a bit at the end.

If you liked this you should give ‘The Sexy Brutale’ a try.

I absolutely loved it

it definitely has issues, like there should have been a better way of fast forwarding through things, constantly spamming ‘a’ to get through the same dialogues once you’ve figured most things out was very repetitive and tiresome

I disliked that there were various things you could “interact” with that were completely pointless like the toilet, ventilation ducts, candles etc

It could also do with some kind of optional hint system, there were a couple of times where it felt I had completely exhausted dialogue options with no direction on what to do next

Despite that though I thought it was a really unique idea that kept me hooked for hours and would love to play a sequel or something similar again

3 Likes

Ive heard the controls on Xbox are a bit off, Im assuming I should play on PC instead?

Controls felt fine to me on Xbox. Occasionally there would be a bug if using the LB to access your inventory, but you can just scroll up to access instead so it wasn’t much of an issue.

2 Likes

If you can play on PC just play on PC. Easier to use mouse than controller.

2 Likes

I think Ill just go ahead and play on PC. Are the Achievements shared?

I believe so. I played on PC and I can see my achievement tracker on the xbox app and all that.

1 Like

I had no issues with the controls. I toned down the sensitivity of the pointer just a little though but that is personal preference.