1 week left! Share your speculations about Xbox Games Showcase 2024

Not a joke, I don’t care about the drama of a netplay tournament series being cancelled years ago.

My predictions:

Obviously this year’s upcoming releases:

Indy and Avowed.

Plus Gears 6

Fable.

Not sure what else. But I will say that I am expecting them to underline that these games are exclusive to Xbox.

1 Like

Killer Instinct is almost a no brainer in terms of being in work, just a matter of when it’s announced.

5 Likes

My ‘realistic’ predictions :wink::

• Banjo Pilot 2 / Banjo Kazooie 6
  • Fallout 5
  • World of Warcraft Reboot (Console & PC)
  • Scalebound
  • Lost Odyssey 2
  • Quake Reboot
  • Dishonored 3
  • Blur 2
  • Ryse: Son of Rome 2
  • Crackdown 4
  • 1 vs 100 Remastered
  • Kameo 2
  • Prototype 3
  • RAGE 3
  • Singularity 2
  • Tony Hawks Reboot
  • Blinx 3
  • Crimson Skies 2
  • Guitar Hero Reboot
  • Fusion Frenzy 3
  • Conker 3
  • Project Gotham Racing 5
  • Hexen 2
  • Ori 3
  • Kalimba 2
  • Voodoo Vince 2
  • Crash Bandicoot 5
  • Prey 2
  • StarCraft 3
  • Quantum Break 2
  • Soldier of Fortune 4
  • Gun 2
  • ReCore 2
  • Hi-Fi Rush 2
  • True Crime 3
  • Vigilante 8: 3rd Offense

3rd party deals:

• Dead or Alive Xtreme 4
  • Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 3
  • Shenmue 4
  • Splinter Cell Remake
  • Jet Set Radio Remake
  • Too Human 2

I don’t think they are going to let me down at all! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

My Prediction:

Games will be shown. I will want to play some and will have no interest in others. Game Pass will continue to be very very good.

Lots of good games, no big surprises.

6 Likes

‘Realistically’ I don’t think we will see many new games at all, IMO it will mostly be updates on games they’ve already announced.

The surprises will likely be games we have already heard about like Doom, Gears & Kiln etc.

I’m hoping they surprise me though!

3 Likes

call cleo

2 Likes

https://x.com/klobrille/status/1797633253568094351?s=46&t=O_AGT9SEnlptKOF_2SxtqQ

Extended became a week length. Looks like they liked what they did back at Gamescom and do it here.

3 Likes

Its funny, out of all that games that can and will be shown, I just want to know/see more about Jurassic Park Survival.

3 Likes

So on top of Friday and Sunday being great we get extended looks at stuff all week next week too? Good times

6 Likes

I’m actually really excited about Jurassic too!

The kids and I just rewatched all the films and the new Chaos Theory show on Netflix.

1 Like

No doubt. Ive wanted a a competent JP game for ages. I enjoy the SNES/Genesis games despite their flaws, and this game could be everything I wanted.

Ive even beat Trespasser on PC.

1 Like

As IGN meme goes, this show will have something for everyone.

I just want to see gameplay for Perfect Dark and Fable.

1 Like

I think the dream is dead. I believe it has been reported that the new ‘1 vs 100’ game was handled by that hololens guy’ team. And we know what happened to him. Never say never but still…

1 Like

They did it last year after the showcase as well.

Most interested in Fable have high hopes that playground will deliver a stunning looking game while retaining the feel of the originals.

Clockwork revolution looks like it has great potential for delivering something unique. Could be a stand out for Xbox.

As the Gears collection is likely to show up and be multiplatform I don’t see how they wouldn’t also show some gears 6 as exclusive to Xbox platforms.

What I’d really like to see but don’t think we will is some clarity on the HW roadmap. We may get something on the discless series X and Sebile but we are much too far away from next gen (even if the 2026 date is actually the target) for anything concrete. The only timing s that make sense based on previous launches are PS5 Pro release September 24, NeXtbox tease June 25, full announce September 25 and release Novemeber 26 (based on 1X and Series X dates).

1 Like