You get one Christmas wish from Xbox, Go!

This.

Or a Kart Racer with a proper budget with Microsoft characters going crazy.

My wish from Xbox this year would be to seriously look at who they’re engaging with - content creators, developers, ad companies, etc - and vet them hard. If they are, to put it simply, “crappy” then move on from those relationships and highlight/partner with others who are more positive reflections of what gaming should be: inclusive, equal, and not hateful, abusive or discriminatory.

On a less serious note, I’d love to see Xbox continue to seek out, highlight, and fund exciting, unique, engaging gaming experiences which may differ from the norm.

1 Like

Dream big: Acquire Sega and invest in its growth. There are a lot of good teams and IP there plus it would fill in more genre gaps and strengthen others (SRPG).

More realistic: Acquire Asobo already! Don’t let them be another one that got away.

A remake of Fallout New Vegas with the cut content, some new quests and next-gen graphics. Like Resident Evil remake at the time.

1 Like

Buy Titanfall, remaster Titanfall 1 while they are working on Titanfall 3.

Bonus: Lost Odyssey 2 ReCore 2 (with a decent budget, please!) And the most impossible thing for me: Buy the rights for Final Fantasy VI, the first Metal Gear Solid and Parasite Eve 1 and release them as a remake

I literally wrote a 1000 word mini essay on this topic and was intending to post it here but thought it would be too out of the box to be taken seriously so I’m glad to see that I’m not the only one thinking about this, heh.

1 Like

Fallout New Vegas 2 by Obsidian.

Big budget and as part of the marketing the first game gets updated to 4k, 60fps and mods.

2 Likes

R rated AAA game set in the Warhamer 40k universe.

‘AAAA’ next-gen only Killer Instinct sequel, 4K/60 with full Ray Tracing.

MS forms a KI team consisting of the key guys from Double Helix bought out from Amazon Games, Keits from IG, Rare working on HUD/UI elements, Mick Gordon returning for the soundtrack and Ken Lobb overseeing the project.