You get one Christmas wish from Xbox, Go!

Pretty much, full steam ahead keep the momentum, trajectory, and the vision.

1 Like

Xbox buys the rights to make Ironman games and makes a AAA game thatā€™s a GOTY contender, they even hire Robert Downey Jr for mocap/VO. Just take Anthem and turn it into a Ironman game with a massive single player story + MP looter shooter mode after you finish the story with monthly updates.

1 Like

Buy Nintendo.

1 Like

Open world RPG by Obsidian based on King Arthur that is styled and follows the story from the movie Excalibur.

I always found it odd EVERY fantasy RPG borrows heavily from the King Arthur myth but no one ever bothered to make a proper modern RPG out of it.

Sign a deal with SEGA to bring SEGA Arcade to XBox. Where you have a SEGA themed Arcade centre for download with various Model 1/2/3, Lindbergh, Chihiro, System 32, RingEdge Arcade games to XBox and new game added all the time

1 Like

Hmā€¦

Game wish: ReCore 2 by Ninja Theory

Acquisition wish: Capcom

Other: pay up and get every OG and Xbox 360 game BC. Even accessory based games. Sell an adaptor that allows us to connect 360 accessories so we can play those games. Also allow Kinect 2.0 games to work as well. Thereā€™s basically no reason for that not to be a thing. In the case of Kinect 2.0, the reason the camera was so big is because all the grunt is in the camera itself. With the first Kinect, the 360 hardware was doing all the work.

1 Like

Itā€™s Viva PiƱata, of course. A live service one that never stops.

After that, acquiring WB with no IP except Mortal Kombat. Liberate all those talented teams from the dumb licenses of DC, Harry Potter, and Lord of the Rings. Letā€™s see what they can really do.

All 30fps BC games get a 60fps option added.

1 Like

And xbox parties are seamless used to create a virtual lan session, so every OG Xbox and 360 game that had the servers shut but support lan would still work.

Iā€™ll have a Series X please.

That the gloves come off.

3 Likes

A new, AAA Crimson Skies game with on foot TPS sections.

3 Likes

More games get 90+ metacritics and as good or better as playstation exclusive.

My wish is for MS to flesh out Quick Resume better. It should tell me which games are currently using it and which are next to drop QR if I add another etc. It also needs to fail a lot less than it does.

2 Likes

An rpg with a Yakuza-like a dragon type turn based battle system, yet adapted to the setting of Pander Dragoon, Shadowrun, or The World of Darkness.

1 Like

Just give me a new PGR.

2 Likes

Something thatā€™s not pie-in-the-sky?

No more missing out on third-party releases. Ni No Kuni, Persona, future Final Fantasies/Dragon Questsā€¦ I donā€™t mind having to wait on a timed exclusive, but completely missing out on these titles kinda sucks.

Lost Odyssey 2/Blue Dragon 2 coming or Persona 4 Golden/Persona 5 on GamePass, your choice Phil!

Pie in the skyā€¦PGR sequel. More realistic optionā€¦incorporate a kudos like progression mode into Forza Horizon. Even if itā€™s just optional.

Next up, Persona on Game Pass/Xcloud.

Partner Forza and Sega together to revive OutRun and Sega Rally

Or just Xbox partnering with Sega to bring more games to Xbox in general