XVA is "revolutionary", says AMD

Close enough. Thanks!

1 Like

On a certain site, maybe 3 pages. Now if you make a thread about Xbox naming being confusion or the XSX holding everything back, then you got yourself a guaranteed 15 pages.

I know the mods don’t want us talking about it here, but that place has become a fucking joke.

1 Like

Yeah sure

2 Likes

Er OK, I’ve never heard of him so perhaps not that big time, what are his credentials for giving the statement “XVA is ‘defective’ because of how Halo Infinite looked” credibility?

What actual reasons were given? Why do you believe it is true?

I looked at his twitter (for probably longer than it took you to type that reply) and he looks like a typical fanboy to me, is that not the case?

1 Like

Thanks so much! Like I said, I wanted to do an accurate depiction and had been seeing plenty of evidence to suggest that PS5 wasn’t full-fat RDNA 2, but the source definitely solidifies the rumblings in the ether.

1 Like

You are welcome! Oh yeah you have plenty material here. Now lets wait till we have a deep dive or tear down of the console to see if their claims match what is inside.

1 Like

No it wasn’t FoxyGamesUK who called it ‘defective’ but a comment on his video. However he does seem to engage in loads of FUD when it comes to XBox. Some of it was deserved back in 2013-2017, but not now.