xCloud launches on Tuesday. Here are the 150 games launching with it (Updated 9/14)

The amount of money they will make if thats the case will be too damn high lol.

1 Like

Nice selection to start off with

FlawedEuphoricClumber-size_restricted

Iā€™m sure itā€™s the same SKU. You donā€™t need to download a different copy or anything so it should be possible.

Yes canā€™t wait to try different titles tomorrow. I was lucky to get a razer kishi when it went back in stock 2 weeks ago (was sold out just shortly after again). I think Spiritfarer is a perfect match for this kind of service. Seems like they only included current gen games and left Back Compat games out this time. Hope they add those later. Banjo Kazooie on the go would be amazing.

Why you no come to Australia makes me sad :frowning:

No 360 games-- is there some technical limitation preventing them from including BC games, or is this a strategic decision?

So, the name of the service is Cloud Gaming or something else?

Seems like it has no individual name. They are promoting Game Pass Ultimate available on Android devices.

1 Like

No Gears Tacticsā€¦

If I am not mistaken the games are streamed through an Xbox One, not a PC. So I think Gears Tactics will be available for streaming when it launches on consoles this November 10.

3 Likes

Doesnt work even with remote play so I think for now its a limitation.

Did we ever learn if streaming purchased games from your local console will launch tomorrow as well? I know that was part of the beta but I havenā€™t seen anything about that in a while and thatā€™s where Iā€™m really interested in this.

I already asked too but we still donā€™t know yet when. It is planned but when will it be available is the big question.

For me this is absolutely the killer feature. Accessing your own personal backlog directly from your phone and continue playing wherever you are.

I could be totally blind, but has anyone seen a launch time for tomorrow? I havenā€™t seen that, but if itā€™s midnight I might stay up to kick it around a bit before bed.

Didnā€™t see one time too. Maybe in the start of the afternoon

Games like Thronebreaker and Slay the Spire are perfect for the phone. Need touch controls though.

Iā€™m wondering if RTS games (Halo Wars?) would benefit from touch controls, too.

Sceenrecorded from Samsung Galaxy S20+ via 4g t-mobile pre-paid in the US. Completed a full cup and it was perfectly fine.