xCloud is expanding even further, this time coming to TVs in the form of an app, with only a controller required. There really shouldn’t be any surprise here.
Some important things I read:
- Xbox is working with several TVs manufacturers to bring xCloud to TVs.
- New subscription offers for Xbox Game Pass are being offered (potential family plan?).
- Xbox is building it’s own streaming services, to be able to be used on any monitor/TV.
- Cloud gaming coming to Australia, Brazil, Mexico, and Japan this year.
- xCloud servers getting closer to being upgraded to the Series X.
- Goal is to release a new first-party game every quarter.