Xbox's Future E3 and XOs are Going to Be Spectacular

While E3 shows (and this year’s showcase) have been rather hit or miss, I genuinely think that future E3s and XOs starting as soon as next year (if the ink dries on the Bethesda deal by then) will be absolutely spectacular. Barring some events held back for Gamescom and Game Awards, we are looking at the gameplay reveals and trailers of the following games at some point over the generation:

• Hellblade 2
  • Avowed
  • Fable
  • State of Decay 3
  • Halo Infinite again (if not out by E3 2021)
  • Starfield
  • The Elder Scrolls 6
  • Everwild
  • Forza Motorsport
  • As Dusk Falls
  • Age of Empires IV
  • Project Mara

As well as announces, reveals and later demos for:

• The Outer Worlds 2
  • Arkane AAA Game #1
  • Arkane AAA Game #2
  • The Initiative’s Debut Game
  • Roundhouse Studio’s Debut Game
  • Compulsion’s New Game
  • Tango’s Next Game
  • Forza Horizon 5
  • Gears 6
  • Untitled Halo Spinoff (I believe it is in development)
  • Project Missouri
  • Mojang’s New Project
  • Id’s next title (Doom?)
  • Alpha Dog’s next title
  • InXile’s AAA RPG
  • Double Fine’s Multiplayer Game
  • MachineGames’ Next Game
  • New titles from Global Publishing

Oh, and I forgot to mention the updates to:

• Grounded
  • Sea of Thieves
  • Forza Motorsport
  • Halo Infinite
  • Fallout 76
  • Elder Scrolls Online
  • Microsoft Flight Simulator

And if that’s not all, how about we throw in some third party reveals and console launch exclusives such as:

• Scorn
  • STALKER 2
  • Bright Memory Infinite

Oh, and that’s just the stuff we know are coming or are 90% sure based on prior announcements. It’s not like Id, MachineGames, and Tango will only release one game if this is another 7 year generation, right? (knock on wood). And who knows what happens with Obsidian, PlayGround, InXile, all the fine studios MS now owns after they get more experience under their belts with the tech. And who knows who else may join the family now. I thought this was the end, but Satya just threw a wrench into that idea.

And as we know, all of these title, day one, Xbox Game Pass. Friggin’ insane, and the hype as we see the fruits of these investments will be insane. We’re gonna need a bigger stage, and a longer runtime! :wink:

13 Likes

It’s crazy how things can change so fast.

And by all accounts s Xbox isn’t even done

:slight_smile:

7 Likes

E3, you say? Now that’s a name I’ve not heard in a long time…

7 Likes

They should discuss merging XO and QuakeCon, so their announcements aren’t too spread out.

5 Likes

Holy hell, with that volume of content there almost no need for Global Publishing or 3rd Party games.

Spectacular is putting it mildly haha

2 Likes

GLORIOUS!

Just seeing all those games…and they are first party. I thought I was past the shock stage but appearantly not :wink:

6 Likes

Buying Bethesda also means Xbox just bought another E3 conference.

I think they split their events twice a year now to cover the sheer amount of first party content.

6 Likes

They can even make their own particular E3.

5 Likes

How many hours this conference will during? lol

A whole week… :doge:

1 Like

It really is a shame how this year panned out - Microsoft’s E3 this year would have been really really good.

9 Likes

Very much looking forward to next year. But '22 and '23 are when things are just gonna get wild. Cannot fucking wait for Fable and Avowed! And then whatever else Arkane is doing. All in game pass too. Next gen is gonna be something else! :smiley:

4 Likes