XboxEra's Game Pass Games of January - Vote Now!

Hi team, looking for your feedback in terms of favorite Game Pass games last month. If you would be so kind, number up to 3 games. Include comments if you wish. We’ll be including the results and some of the comments in a cool project we’re working on. I’ve only included games which have hit Game Pass for the first time.

January Games

• The Medium
  • Yakuza 3 Remastered
  • Yakuza 4 Remastered
  • Yakuza 5 Remastered
  • Cyber Shadow
  • Desperados III
  • Donut County
  • YIIK: A Postmodern RPG
  • Torchlight III
  • eFootball PES 2021
  • The Little Acre
  1. The Medium

(I wont play Yakuza 3-6 anytime soon :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ve only played 2 of those games, as not even I will start a second Yakuza game while Like A Dragon remains less than 100% :slight_smile:

1. Donut County

Wonderfully daft, the perfect length and with a great aesthetic and soundtrack. Its a short Palate cleaner with some great humor.

1. The Little Acre

A fun little old school point and click, a little too short, but perfect for completion in an evening or with a younger gamer. Gorgeous hand drawn visuals and endearing cast of characters.

1 Like
  1. The Medium

2. Donut County

3. Torchlight III

I don’t have time for all Yakuza games :sob:.

2 Likes

1. Yakuza 5

2. Yakuza 4

3. Yakuza 3

They’re all I’ve played in January but they’re also the best.

2 Likes
  1. Donut County (I reviewed that one! )
  2. Desperados III ( just started it. Not gonna finish it for months but it’s a great game)
4 Likes

Mine are:

1. Desperados III - A puzzle game disguised as a stealth Western. Unique and smart gameplay design.
  2. Cyber Shadow - This throwback to Ninja Gaiden will give you carpal tunnel…but it’s satisfying when you finally overcome obstacles. I consistently cussed this one out yet couldn’t put down.
2 Likes

I haven’t played anything from GP in jan but based on my interest:

1. The Medium

2. Yakuza Trilogy

3. Donut County

2 Likes

I would vote but I have not played any of them because I am knee deep in Yakusa 0 lol.

1 Like

The Medium has been awesome, I love Bloober games and wish MS would buy them

1 Like
  1. Deperados 3
  2. The Medium
  3. Donut County
1 Like

My vote goes to Desperados III since it’s the only game I played from that list. Played a few chapters and it’s really good despite being horrible at the game.

2 Likes

1 Like
  1. Donut Country - nice charming puzzle game, a bit too simplistic but humor is on point
  2. The Medium - a lot of missed potential and opportunities (also having to collect all missable stuff in one single playthrough sucks)
  3. Cyber Shadow - didn’t click with me at all

It’s already time for February

I call Dirt 5

Wait…is Dirt 5 the new one?

Yup

Coming soon

1 Like

Oh man…I was interested in checking that one out. NICE!

We’ll do Best of Feb in a month. Want to give people a chance to play the games. But yeah, looking like a really good month ahead.

1 Like

Bump! Don’t miss your chance to vote!

1 Like