XboxEra Podcast |OT| - Better than the other one you listen to

Didn’t you switch to that earlier because of concerns? Anyways, I’m glad it was intentional and not a technical glitch. I had the podcast on in background on a busy Saturday and could have sworn I heard the jingle, and relistened yesterday when I noticed it.

So when does the XboxEra staff record their own jingle? And who would do the singing? And the dancing? :studio_microphone: :musical_note: :guitar: :dancer:

1 Like

Time to create your own tune or two, Jon. Break out the guitar that is gathering dust. :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve just noticed that the audio only version of this week’s episode hasn’t appeared yet, thought I would flag it!

It’ll arrive today. Had things keeping me a bit busy :smiley:

1 Like

Jason calling the Xbox Sieres console launch the Dark Souls of all launches cracked me up. Such a pleasant dude.

7 Likes

Very proud of the crew for getting such a big name, and of the community for being respectful and chill. Love this place :purple_heart:

4 Likes

comedy central thank you GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

1 Like

I have to say I was disappointed in @Shpeshal_Nick choice of Xmas attire. MVG knew what was up by wearing his Xbox Xmas sweater on the podcast. Perhaps we should swap the two Greek Australians and have MVG on permanently instead :wink:.

Also I can feel the collective yawning from a lot of the audience from non Commonwealth nations once cricket starts being discussed :sweat_smile:. To be fair, I am with you, Nick, in terms of being able to watch one day matches but not tests as they are so slow.

1 Like

I started playing every animation I had available to keep people awake during the Cricket talk.

1 Like

It was a valiant effort from you lol.

Who do you think made MVG wear that sweater?

So you are getting the guests to wear the ‘loud’ Xmas attires instead for you lol.

1 Like

…MrsVG?

I’m in love with this week’s podcast thumbnail.

3 Likes

lol. I initially thought it was because yall would have Rand al Tomato on this week

we… do! I actually just updated the podcast name to make that more clear

1 Like

wow haha, kinda surreal being in on this joke and getting it right here :rofl:

The previous one was elusive and cool in its own way for those of us aware of the deep Rand al Lore but I guess more clarity with guest name in title would help reach better haha

Ubisoft presents… Development Hell… I mean Splinter cell

1 Like

Developers : “We’ve created some of the best cutscenes in video game history and we will have a fantastic story being told in them”

@Shpeshal_Nick :

Hot Fuzz Shame GIF

10 Likes

Nick be like

3 Likes