XboxEra Podcast |OT| - Better than the other one you listen to

Indeed, he’s serious about this stuff. Nice to see

1 Like

Rumor mill?

There is apparently a Marvel multiplayer title in development at Sony. I wouldn’t be shocked since multiplayer is going to be a big focus for Sony this generation and they really seem to be going all in on transmedia etc.

1 Like

Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl would be great get for Game Pass

1 Like

Lol, I think the last few rumor mills have all been about Sony.

1 Like

When and it will be when I’m proven right, my smugness will be unbearable. I will essentially be a god

5 Likes

Amazing how so many think AAA games can be made in no time at all though.

I agree, we need a bit more Xbox rumours, just for the fun to speculate :sweat_smile:

I have another question, was there the rumoured collaboration between MS and Nintendo during the Nintendo Direct ? I didn’t have time to watch it yet.

Sony era podcast :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Shpeshal_Nick

Now uh, you eventually plan to have, uh Xbox rumors on your, uh, Xbox podcast right?

taps camera

Hello?

6 Likes

Don’t worry Hindle… your smugness is already unbearable.

2 Likes

In that case, before you achieve omnipiotnce, could you tell me who the guy in your avatar is?

I feel like I’m supposed to recognize him

:reggie:

Looks like this guy Isiah Whitlock Jr - Search

Could be worse, the podcast could turn into the NintendoEra podcast like that time you all spoke for like 40 mins about the Switch :sweat_smile:.

Sheet GIF

2 Likes

Hearing about @Shpeshal_Nick dodgy builder story got me thinking of a man that might be able to help…

1 Like

Did I miss something or is Figments no longer a regular host? Feel like I haven’t seen him on in a while.

Don’t bring up He Who Will Not Be Named!

But seriously, they mentioned a while back they were parting ways with him. No details offered as to why.

1 Like