XboxEra Podcast |OT| - Better than the other one you listen to

Great episode guys. The only thing I was bothered about from the Sony State of Play was the extended gameplay trailer of Spelunky 2 and it finally getting a release date. I’ll be picking that up on Steam when it gets dated for that.

https://twitter.com/mossmouth/status/1291481377158787073?s=19

You are in luck! Maybe somewhere in october.

2 Likes

xboxera needs an emergency podcast to calm the nerves of people in this forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Sooooo… I guess we know what will be the main topic for the next show :grin:.

1 Like

Yes, I need to hear the crew’s take on this!

Since Halo won’t be their battle royal at launch now, should they rush a Maximo battle royal?

3 Likes

Love the work you guys do on the Podcast, a very very big inspiration for me and my podcast, one of the main catalysts for me starting off in the first place.

Thanks for all your hard work fellas!

3 Likes

Is today Podcast day?

Podcast is every 2 weeks, so the next episode will be due next week.

1 Like

Ahh good to know thanks

Started watching the podcast that did the live stream of the Xbox Games Showcase and stopped watching once the Halo Infinite gameplay trailer started because the volume on the showcase was so low, I could barely hear that despite having the video on YouTube and my laptop volume at 100.

Did you guys increase the volume during the showcase? I saw it increased once before I stopped watching but still too low in volume. Was there a second increase in volume during the showcase?

That’s really my only issue. And any future live streams like that, please have the volume for the showcase loud so we can hear it. Thanks.

That’s what happens when I leave @Shpeshal_Nick in charge of things :kissing_heart:

Appreciate the feedback though. We’ll be better next time. :green_heart:

I had it low on purpose. So our voices were louder

2 Likes

I watched it myself first then watched it back to see you guys to react to it. You can’t have the volume on these sort of streams too high or you just end up either shouting over it or not talking.

3 Likes

Thanks for the replies and info guys. But please don’t keep it low next time. During the showcase, it’s about the showcase. Hearing your thoughts at the time is good but should not overshadow the event itself. Post-showcase, that’s where the majority of your thoughts and discussion should be. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I found it fine because I watch the showcase from the main feed so I can take it all in without outside input. Then I like to watch yours to see how my reaction stacks up with you guys

2 Likes

Doing a podcast in a few hours folks. Get your Community Questions in

1 Like

do you think Xbox was ever in talks with Crytek to acquire them? Or are they talking right now? They’ve been having money issues for years and haven’t been their best. They also have an engine of their own.

Also I would like to see 3 studio from each of you guys that you guys see joining Xbox game studios now or in the future.

2 Likes

‘Martha is Dead’ seemingly was intended to come to PS5, but recently was revealed to be XSX console exclusive. Is MS backtracking on their anti-moneyhatz policy and if so, what do the XboxEra folks think about that?

What are the odds of FlightSim launching with XSX?

Idea: 343 should re-launch MCC on XSX with raytracing…thoughts?

Question for each of ya guys…what’s one dev you want to have on your podcast if ya had to choose?

1 Like

How does Jon feels that Tiktok UK is not included in the Tiktok Deal but Nick’s and Kaironaut regions are included You will not be Able to see Xbox ads served by Microsoft do you feel betrayed ?

1 Like