XboxEra Podcast |OT| - Better than the other one you listen to

Guess we’re supposed to post a reply to Jess that is Starwars related for some reason. So…

Ewok looks at Jess’ setup in confusion

2 Likes

For the folks that frequent this thread - life situation will be a bit better after the next two weeks, but I’ll be taking a break to focus on some stuff, so will be absent from the podcast for a couple of episodes. I’ll be back for episode 118 though. :wink:

14 Likes

3 Likes

Lemme guess- Zalker or MVG are scheduled as guests! Seriously, best wishes and puppies and kittens.

1 Like

NO Main podcast this weekend. Nick is travelling and Jon has RL stuff coming up! If you need an Xbox Era video game podcast fix You Had Me At Halo is on tomorrow night at 7:15pm and we’ll be doing a “video game world” podcast with a focus (at times) on Halo? to carry things while the boys are away.

4 Likes

Hit us up here for any questions you may have for the panel, Halo, video game, or any topic that tickles your fancy :philwins:

1 Like

Thought and suggestion for if and when XboxEra secures professional guests (developers, voice artists, etc) for the podcast, and the situation suggests or demands that the appearance be recorded (such as that for Phil Spencer). Rather than Jon, Nick and Jesse be present live for a live podcast, which is just a wrapper over a recorded appearance, the three could instead have the weekend off, and the recorded podcast be that week’s scheduled podcast. Community questions for the guest could be solicited a week beforehand (rather than a couple of days), but there would be no superchats on the day.

Such an arrangement could allow Jon, Nick and Jesse certainty about taking weekends or weeks off for personal reasons.

GOC

2 Likes

I say just throw other team members on the podcast, like OBM, Soul and…of course @Knottian. This way even when Nick’s not there, you still got a Nick

“Oye could prOduce a bettuh showcayuss than Xbox BaethEZduh”

7 Likes

I don’t mind coming onto the podcast. I won’t even charge these guys anything. And before anyone says “Who the heck are you?” I say “How dare you?”

toodles

2 Likes

This is already the most wholesome show ever. :smiley:

3 Likes

So great to see Hypercharge Unboxed seeing success and the passion with it on the Podcast.

Steam Page Link and screen cap showing it as Featured and Recommended:

7 Likes

The concept is really interesting ! Can’t wait for it to come on Xbox !

1 Like

So NIS america series coming to xbox according to Nick?

Please be Ys or Trials of Series.

Trails of! that would be cool

Apparently Trails has some incredible story and writing. Someone I follow online is obsessively into that series.

I won a copy from XboxEra on Twitter a while back. Sadly I haven’t given it a good go yet.

We have 1 ys game ys origins on xbox. Bought it last month for like 20 bucks. Worth it. Great game but i want more.

1 Like

Poor Nick, the internet does not take kindly to his rumors. I hope he keeping receipts.

I mean persona should have redeemed him big time. I remember when those rumours started, jez tweeted about it too and i never lost faith. I dont care if they dont happen…this guy clearly has credible sources and you arent gonna be 100 percent correct

I truly beliece a switch pro was in the works. Pandemic changed everything.

Looking at falcom and how theyre struggling lately i suspect the NIS series in question is a falcom series so trials or Ys. Im hoping anyway

If its Disgaea…cool. have 0 interest in those games but good to have that SRPG style game

DIsgaea actually came to gamepass pc last year.

2 Likes