XboxEra Podcast |OT| - Better than the other one you listen to

Did I miss something or is Figments no longer a regular host? Feel like I haven’t seen him on in a while.

Don’t bring up He Who Will Not Be Named!

But seriously, they mentioned a while back they were parting ways with him. No details offered as to why.

1 Like

They finally decide to get a haircut and clean their room

It’s taking a while

1 Like

Are the team still taking submissions for Halo Infinite clips? If so, where?

Thanks!

Oh, interesting. I missed that. Thanks!

Just email us! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Sikamikanico This was the Welsh guy you played Halo with 15 years ago

2 Likes

Kojima rebooting Crackdown

rubbing hands GIF

11 Likes

The GTA4 hate on the last episode made me roll my eyes so hard I passed out for 5 hours…and in turn, I missed the 2nd leg of yesterday’s Halo flight

I will never forgive you duplicitous fopdoodles

GTA 4 hate? This podcast is trash and I haven’t even listened to it yet.

If you take suggestions for guests on the podcast, then my pick would totally be King David from the Iron Lords Podcast.

This guy is hillarious and maybe he could bring “Jamaican Worldwide Jim” with him. :grinning:

4 Likes

King would take over the show tbh lmao and anyone from ILP would by definition make this a Scorsese movie (long af) which I’m 100% down for.

2 Likes

The Episode with Lord Cognito was already 4 hrs. :grinning: Jokes aside, i really think an Episode with King David would be one for the ages.

2 Likes

King would look at those 4 hours the way Jim Ryan looks at the PS console userbase and say “you’re not enough”. :speaking_head: :fire: :fire:

3 Likes

For Nick

6 Likes

Watching the podcast now.

Congratulations on the 10K subscribers. Very slick new office backdrop for Sik. Also digging the new setup with displaying the questions asked and the rolling banner for the Patreon Supporters.

3 Likes

I am impressed with Destin’s knowledge of Halo! Also really cool of him to read out all the names of the patreons :+1:

9 Likes

Great show with Destin! While talking about his start into the Videogamesjournalismbusiness he brought several times the website gametrailers.com up. That left me thinking that it would be supercool if you could get one of the Easy Allies guys/gals on the show. In particular, i would love it if you could get Michael Huber, Ben Moore or Brandon Jones onto the show.

1 Like

Thanks @Shpeshal_Nick for the shoutout on the recent podcast! That’s my podcast but I don’t really like to bring it up as I prefer being part of the community and don’t want it to seem like I’m trying to flog my own thing. Just something we do for fun.

10 Likes

@Sikamikanico not sure if anyone pointed out when it was live, on the YouTube podcast November 13, 2021 Episode 83 “Calm Before the Storm” at 1:30:18 there is no audio for The Rumor Mill jingle lead-in.