XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3

I think fable could be a massive game tbh.

3 Likes

Probably. A really good third person RPG. We don’t have such games on the market.

2 Likes

I’m not concerned about the quality it’s just the British humour and Monty python fable feel that I hope they nail.

8 Likes

Who?

Matt

Matt

Who is that?

An Other-Era “insider”… who basically downplayed anything positive Xbox related and at the same time being an a-hole if anyone challenge his opinion.

Also, he was the one who validated what Kleegamefan said about that the PS5 was a little bit more powerful than Series X and we know how that story end up.

14 Likes

Now it slightly rings the bell. Because I personally only look at avatars to know who is whoo :sweat_smile:

Oh right, the guy with Darkwing Duck right?

Holy shit, they all worked on it? Man dem ponies really aren’t the brightest of the bunch, sheesh.

Yes

I wonder in which post it happened

2 Likes

Maybe they should have put more studios to work on it… :troll:

11 Likes

LMAO!!!

And then we have Xbox where Starfield, Redfall, Hellblade 2, Fable etc are all Xbox Series and PC only, for sure fully utilising its capabilities.

But Sony believes in generations.

Oh wait…

:phil_lmao: :phil_lmao: :phil_lmao:

8 Likes

PS4 taking the joy out of next gen :wink:.

3 Likes

Well duh

It will look great and im sure to those that loved the last game will love this one too but its going to be limited by the PS4 just like Halo Infinite would be limited by XB1

Any cross gen game obviously isn’t using the next gen power to it’s max, if they were they’d have features that simply aren’t possible on a last gen system, beyond the usual things like resolution and framerate enhancements

Seriosuly? Wonder what happened or what did he say this time.

To this day its still shocking to me how well regarded he wqs on other era as an “insider” when…he barely said anything.