XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3

I am actually getting tired of reading Microsoft and Sony over and over again like they’re the only companies in the gaming industry. I truly hope Amazon enter hard into the industry with a cloud service push and a subscription and a big publisher acquisition so that we get some clear evidence to people about the capacity for large competition in the market, even though that already exists, people aren’t convinced for some reason and think it’s only about Sony and Microsoft.

1 Like

There’s some mighty crow for some people to eat… Unfortunately a lot of people latched onto this because they want Platinum to fail for reasons unrelated to this.

5 Likes

I wonder how burnt bridges smells like.

2 Likes

Yeah. Anecdotally it would mainly damage Sony rather than Microsoft.

Could it be that Twat-ter may have jumped the gun on this because they dislike that Kamiya dared to block them or some shit? No way!

1 Like

It seems Netflix had a good quarter

6 Likes

Xbox has a marketing budget now ?? what ? :philwins:

That’s really great to see.

2 Likes

GPU is only subbed until February 2023 at the moment. There’s no conversion rate for 12-month PC Game Pass codes, only 1-month according to this:

I passed the code onto a friend so it’s all good.

1 Like

Yup this is my local area in LA. Seen more adverts for this than most of their 1st party titles. Good on MS for this. Persona 5 needs to be played by more people

7 Likes

I mean theyll do a better job than atlus did back in 2020

Heres royal launch exclusive to ps4…oh its 1 week before FF7 remake…which is also a ps4 exclusive

Someone at sega should have told atlus…we should make royal multiplat snd put it on everything. Pandemic is perfect time to play a 100 hour jrpg.

1 Like

Seems to me the marketing division for gaming is coming through. I expect big for Starfield.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/piershr/status/1582468575553474561?s=46&t=vMqbEp0yQKCiwK1logDhag

2 Likes

This is awesome, I cant wait, so needed!

1 Like

“War is coming, and you’re stalling.” Microsoft to CMA

I wonder what games will they have there. They are all mobile right now?

It must be cool for the developers to see as well to have an older game that people like suddenly get a new marketing push.

This is cool and I like it but shouldn’t this be on the console

1 Like

I have been wanting to ask this but didn´t know where tbh.

I have been trying No More Heroes 3 on Series X and the game freezes for a second or so during the first playable section, and always does so at the very beginning of every cinematic or gameplay segment and then continues normally. This without mentioning the weird texture loading bug also at the beginning of cinematics, really distracting.

The game is mad fun and runs at locked 60 fps most of the time, but I wanted to comment this with you, to see if anyone is experiencing the same.

Thanks.

Yeah i did. But i also got some hard crashed in the open world. I actually got a refund on the game because mine kept crashing on a certain section of the map when i tried to ride the motorbike. I think they fixed it now and im not sure if it was just me but ill probably rebuy it once on sale. Good game.

Ah come on now, this must be some kind of curse.

October 5 this year I returned my two months old Elite V2 because of the sticky X button, it would pop in, stay in, pop out randomly and so on.

Today the new one started to do the exact same thing. I love this controller except for the many small issues that amount to one big problem…they just are not reliable at all. Fuck man. Maybe it’s not even sticky but more like the button getting stuck behind the hole?

I must have had about five or more V2’s now, the V1 I returned because the rubber grips got loose.