XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3

How do drive costs scale as the storage goes up? Maybe that makes it a more reasonable deal

I’m thankful to have unlimited internet and good download speeds so I never need to worry about storage space anymore

Those storage prices are rough

Hi Mort!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

There are no compatible CompactFlash storage drives on the market beyond the 1TB WD CH SN 530. You can not find or buy anything over 1TB. You can find 256 GB, 512GB, and 1TB capacities.

1 Like

What does frame ratr imrpovements mean? Ill have to check video.

I made a thread: Forza Horizon 5: New Expansion Reveal Stream - Gaming - XboxEra

2 Likes

Honestly I really don’t mind if the merger goes through or not. I just found his comments from past and present aren’t any better from the ones he pointed out. I’ll just leave it at that.

2 Likes

If you think Ryan is “pro xbox” I have some bad news for you :valle:

12 Likes

I’m ready for MGS3 to be a Sony exclusive, it would hurt because man 3 is an amazing game. But at the end of the day it would be another remake, so not the end of the world for me.

A proper brand new 3D Castlevania though, don’t be asshole, Sony and Konami, ok?

1 Like

He runs an Xbox show, he’s the ign Xbox guy. I think he’s critical and has some “interesting” opinions about the brand, but I’d say he’s fairly pro-Xbox.

I’d put him as neutral on gaming and extremely pro Tesla

12 Likes

Same guy who criticized Microsoft for making Rise of the Tomb Raider exclusive and praise Sony for making Final Fantasy exclusive.

Because you cover Xbox doesn’t mean that you are pro Xbox

15 Likes

:grimacing: Ryan is perhaps one of the least knowledgeable journalists about ANY of the companies in gaming and also one of the worst interviewers I’ve ever seen.

Just my opinion though.

3 Likes

I’ve always seen Ryan as a big Xbox Homer. I think he’s been trying to seem more neutral since he’s taken on a broader overall roll there at IGN though.

He has some curious takes at times, but I think he’s prone to shifting his opinions on things over time (those two events were years apart).

Why am I defending Ryan McCaffrey? :smile:

4 Likes

My comment wasn’t initially about Ryan. It was about someone calling Klepek into question which to me is silly.

1 Like

The only decent 3d castlevania game is LOS1.

I dont trust konami to do shit.

Having said that. Was hoping they would do Suikoden 6 or remaster 5.

Mgs3 will be sony exclusive for sure

Im freatful to konami for putting suikoden 2 on xbox. That was a shock.

Konami as a whole are worthless though.

Very, very true. LoS was great. 2 could have been great, it wasn’t. I guess it’s just my hope that a truly great new one would be made, but the big question is…who would make it?

11 Likes
6 Likes

He has by far the best Xbox interview I’ve ever seen for a neutral journalist

1 Like