XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s both

“We will give you this now and if you’re game hits X numbers after X amount of time we will continue giving you X amount”

I imagine a good number of deals are done this way

1 Like

Someone does mention above that Ark comes with a lot of the post-launch content included as part of game pass, perhaps that has inflated the cost to have Ark on the service compared to Ark 2?

Wow, that seems like it was $3.5 million for five weeks availability on PSPlus, is that right?

I guess they are draining faster than Microsoft technically because well, for them, it’s pocket change.

4 weeks, on PS+ monthly, like GWG, it’s ownership* so it’s gotta be different math there than GP

*as long as you’re subscribed

7 Likes

Interesting that just announced Marvel’s Iron Man VR also has some ties with Sony. I guess Marvel do have some serious relationship with Sony.

Not sure you can really read much into it. SIE is the publisher for the game. Meta/Facebook probably just jumped through some hoops to get it on the Quest because Camouflaj is a 1st part dev now.

1 Like
13 Likes

This is some crazy shit

3 Likes

I saw this the other day. Looks brilliant haha

2 Likes

Sony have the movie rights for the biggest single/individual Marvel IP. Of course they do.

:skull:

4 Likes

But the thing is that they seem to have ties with Iron Man too or something…Spider-man IPs really brings a lot of benefits to Sony.

Probably a way to stream VR games if they were to become available in Xbox store some time in the future.

Of course, it no doubt gives them leverage to facilitate further deals.

1500 bucks? no way

Um…why?

$2300 in Canada. That’s quite the markup. I think that’s more than a 10% bump over current market rates for the CDN$, unless my math is off.

1 Like

That’s over $500 more expensive than my whole PC :skull:

This is probably a photoshop job, but I can’t lie that I hope this store actually did this.

7 Likes

:phil_lmao:

6 Likes