XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

It kinda looks like it! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Also besides the strange device the new additions are the Alan Wake 360 faceplate and at the top shelf there are goodies from the Elden Ring press kit. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

4 Likes

It’s a cloud device that will be called Xbox Everywhere or Series E

This will complete the trifecta of Xbox’s strategy Xbox Series S Xbox Series E Xbox Series X

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’m sure that is what Jez was referring to in regards to a cheaper option than the Logitech.

2 Likes

doubt it as he was prob referring to the Razer handheld. He said better, not cheaper iirc. This isn’t portable.

3 Likes

Yup, my bad. I just checked the tweet and he does mention something “better” is on the way. :call_me_hand:t5:

3 Likes

I think there’s two ways to look at it, either this can be viewed as making games available to a wider audience which is good on the acquisition front, or it could be viewed as giving them a stronger position in the relatively new cloud market - which is already an area which is going to get increased scrunity so may not help. But, I think the latter is a bit of a stretch and not super likely.

1 Like

He worked on FH4 island DLC as well

Great artist

5 Likes

Anyone have any ideas what that black shape off to the left could be?

On the middle right I see life is strange, and a series S with 3 buttons on top?

All of a sudden the screen dimmer on Xbox is not activating anymore. Why is this? This is very bad for OLED.

Adaptive controller

1 Like

If the headset is on, the Xbox will not use the screen dimmer. Is this normal? If it’s off, it will dim.

8 Likes

I had that on Windows and android for months now.

3 Likes

Thoughts on how ABK is asking for phone numbers (not prepaid) for Overwatch 2 and MW2 for new accounts?

I think it’s great, because this could finally stop those cursed cheaters. Surely they won’t get a new phone sub each time to be able to play and cheat again, right?

1 Like

Double edged sword

4 Likes
1 Like

wait so its only an inch smaller than a series X? why something that big for a streaming only box

Because there is more inside