XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

Yep lol

That looks like something I’d make in Excel. :smiley:

If only for current gen then it should probably have enhancements too. This probably will go to Game Pass straight away?

Probably. Hard to say what Microsoft and Private Division agreed on.

But doesn’t MS own ToW now?

But publishing rights seem still to belong to Private Division considering that they are publishing this game again. They probably own only the rights on this game and this game alone.

Ah, i see. Then hopefully MS made a deal that it can come to GP too.

Would be a shame if a proper XSX version is not on the service.

1 Like

Same size on both X and S. Not sure why some devs still do it that way, they can and should cut down the S version size but still choose to push the same package.

No hype from me but we really can’t know how well it will perform, this is a huge IP going f2p and cross platform, it has a chance to be at the top again. Personally I’m done with Overwatch, I can’t get back to it without refueling my addiction.

That was what got Xbox in trouble in the past!

1 Like

I’ll never forget how the internet zeitgeist and gaming media crucified Xbox for years… now less than a decade later, both Playstation and Nintendo are leaning heavily into “TV TV TV”. Only this time it’s being met with a wholly different reaction. Funny that.

11 Likes

Yuup, right where he left off

3 Likes
4 Likes

Good name change imo, I hope it can fill the Fight Night void successfully.

1 Like

PlayStation eyes new investment for PC, mobile push

Some Sony fans, after reading this news…

8 Likes

I wonder if we’ll get a gamepass subs count update before the year ends ?

I believe they’ve added 7M subs in 2021, give or take.

Do you think they will have beaten that this year ? Or will they come a bit under that due to the lack of first party games ?

2 Likes

I feel like their growth will be less this year. They’re selling Xbox consoles as fast as they can, but I think we’ll have to wait for 2023 to see growth accelerate again.

6 Likes