XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

That’s the Logitech x Tencent Cloud handheld based on Android 11. $350 for a Snapdragon 720 what the hell.

Evil West: The Final Preview

1 Like
1 Like

I saw people say this game feels like a 360 game but with current technology, and yeah I agree. Looks awesome.

Point taken. Personally, I will wait and see reviews. It’s neat on Nvidia and Xbox though. Option is nice. Now let’s see the result.

I could just buy a cheap Xiaomi or Poco with an AMOLED 120hz + 5000 mAh and a Razer Kishi and would be under $350. Better SoC, better screen and probably newest Android version for Android games like Genshin Impact.

1 Like

That price is still ridiculous regardless

There’s many other options that are a hell of a lot cheaper or just get a Deck that is is only slightly more expensive but does everything you can think of compared to this

I still think the winner on cloud will be touch controls. It just needs time for everything to get better and faster including the games to be made with it in mind.

1 Like

I hope a preview from media and likely various Youtubers come out soon.

Do the buttons on the series elite 2 work without the paddles?

Most likely the Surface event.

3 Likes
5 Likes

You can remove the paddles no problem. I’ve done that because they annoy my fingers otherwise.

Here’s a link to the product page from Logitech

1 Like

So that’s what happen when you have no shelf.

Count me in. I’m thinking of getting a new one. Have mine for 5 years now. Works good, but think I will like more space and power.

$300? Damn. I’ll stick with my phone and a $15 controller clip.

Agreed. Or if you’re someone who wants a dedicated device, there’s plenty of other choices for less money:

https://youtube.com/c/RetroGameCorps

Too expensive. Puts in perspective how costs of Steam Deck and how much potentially Series S Portable might cost.

I expected much much cheaper.

2 Likes

:eyes:

Handhelds are a natural next step in our cloud gaming evolution

3 Likes