XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

It is. After today’s major 1.6 update, last generation consoles will only see minor patches for bug fixes and whatnot. Future major patches include a complete overhaul of the wanted/police system and car combat which is for current generation consoles only. Same with the Phantom Liberty expansion.

2 Likes

The right choice

This game never should have released on last gen to begin with

4 Likes

Are they the same price?

I don’t like clickbait nonsense videos, but some channels I thought were above that. Double Barrell Gaming in the video title says Callisto Protocol coming to Game Pass?

That absolutely is click bait.

Is this one of those “Is blank going to happen??” things where they have a lengthy article/video that concludes with “no”

It’s not actually click bait. The studio head was recently talking about possibility of the game on Gamepass

He must covering that story

1 Like

Betteridge’s law of headlines: Any headline that ends in a question mark can be answered with the word No.

3 Likes

I think it’s a podcast which I just don’t have much interest for most of the time.

But I’d prefer it would just say Callisto Protocol dev talks about Game Pass. Something along those lines.

True!

I think you don’t need to take that seriously.

Don’t know and the article doesn’t mention it, I’ve imagine it cost the same as the others, but it’s Sony, so there’s a possibility that they could sell this abomination more expensive.

7 Likes

For people who missed the beta, it’s basically Gundam Overwatch. Free to play.

1 Like

New updates for Series S users? That is cool of them.

1 Like

I wonder if High on Life devs would make a good Conker game :thinking:

2 Likes
4 Likes

Cool video. It almost seems like it would be a commercial for a remastered collection of the entire series.

As someone who would love to see more older AAA third party titles on Game Pass this first half isn’t too great, it’s not the end of the world.

But I can’t help but wonder exactly how many bigger, older games we might have missed out on because Sony made deals to have these studios block Game Pass. MS made the allegation and it’s probably true, we know RE Village is at least absolutely true.

I don’t think this is all on MS not wanting to bother with older games. For sure there are plenty of people that didn’t buy certain bigger games and would like to play them via the service now. We didn’t see proof but it wouldn’t shock me if Sony blocked RE 2 and 3 Remake for starters. And probably more.

1 Like

RE from Capcom and FF from Square Enix are two IPs that Sony heavily invests in.

However I am not sure if lack of old games in GP is due to Sony only…

Agreed, not only.

But I do wish they would add multiple bigger, oder games more often. Multiple indies every month is a guarantee, but why not switch it up and have one part of the month mostly consist of bigger, older games?

But hey, we do have October with some good stuff with Persona and of course brand new games like Prague Tale 2 and Scorn.

Mama mia that podcast went long, was a lot of fun though.

5 Likes