XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

Have you seen the shield streaming box lol?

It is not inch smaller. It looks like the first inch of Xbox Series X.

5 Likes

Why is that?

He’s saying it’s only an inch tall.

3 Likes
12 Likes

I’ve set a large number of global xbox key incentives for the Extra Life charity event on November fifth, you can find them all listed at the link below with their prices. All but the Fifa 23 ultimate edition are straight purchases with all proceeds going to charity. Fifa will be a raffle with $20 entries.

This will be running on November 5th on TheXboxEra our Twitch channel

9 Likes

From an earlier post on this topic:

7 Likes

Gotta love the acknowledgment of what fans are speaking. First Series S leak, now this.

8 Likes

Monster Hunter collab for Sonic Frontiers (it’s free too!)

4 Likes

Wonderful systems error in OW today. Locked everyone out of half of the heroes, then proceeded to boot a lot of people

That merger server went down again, causes the lockout. They’re doing an hour maintenance now to fix it.

1 Like

“Browser” games have come a long way

1 Like

quick and easy one for you all - i have two USB3.0 hdd attached to my Series S, one formated for games and one formatted for media. they both flash when the console is powered off - not in energy saving mode.

is it okay to disconnect them without ejecting them? like, the xbox mounts them each time it boots right?

4 Likes

Saw this on the other forum and some of the responses shows how painfully out of touch some of these people are when it comes to certain games

4 Likes

How Ark has been on Game Pass? It feels longer than half of a year.

Gamepass currently also has the Ultimate Survivor edition which has all 5 of the official post launch maps, PSplus I think only got the standard edition.

Forever, this sounds like extending it.

1 Like

Someone is either misinterpreting the documents or Ark 2 is getting paid in both a lump sum and recurring model.