XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

From that list, im interested in -

• Horizon Forbidden West expansion/dlc
  • Heartbreak survival horror game from Firesprite
  • Carbon open world game from Sumo Digital
  • Rise of the Ronin is day one for me
  • Bates survival horror game from Ballistic Moon

Yeah, you’re right. Maybe it’s technically difficult for Sony to do remakes before the PS4 gen especially because of 3rd party deals. But they’ve done Demons Souls and I think this is what they need to aim for in terms of quality in remaking a game.

1 Like

So it seems its true that most PS exclusives will start with PC SKUS from the begining of development (Eurogamer was the first one who reported this btw)…nice

Also I think it is an old list considering lucid still appears as the ones doing not twisted metal when we already know that project was moves to Firesprite.

It is probably an old list.

A remaster that’s free? What novelty.

I was having a cheeky moment and made a non-official XboxEra community survey. Don’t tell the Editor-in-Chief.

https://forum.xboxera.com/t/the-not-so-official-xboxera-community-survey

Yep lol

That looks like something I’d make in Excel. :smiley:

If only for current gen then it should probably have enhancements too. This probably will go to Game Pass straight away?

Probably. Hard to say what Microsoft and Private Division agreed on.

But doesn’t MS own ToW now?

But publishing rights seem still to belong to Private Division considering that they are publishing this game again. They probably own only the rights on this game and this game alone.

Ah, i see. Then hopefully MS made a deal that it can come to GP too.

Would be a shame if a proper XSX version is not on the service.

1 Like

Same size on both X and S. Not sure why some devs still do it that way, they can and should cut down the S version size but still choose to push the same package.

No hype from me but we really can’t know how well it will perform, this is a huge IP going f2p and cross platform, it has a chance to be at the top again. Personally I’m done with Overwatch, I can’t get back to it without refueling my addiction.

That was what got Xbox in trouble in the past!

1 Like

I’ll never forget how the internet zeitgeist and gaming media crucified Xbox for years… now less than a decade later, both Playstation and Nintendo are leaning heavily into “TV TV TV”. Only this time it’s being met with a wholly different reaction. Funny that.

11 Likes

Yuup, right where he left off

3 Likes
4 Likes