XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

We are good thanks, sadly it’s because it veered south and has pummeled the area just below us instead. Massive damage there, feel terrible for all of those going through it right now.

4 Likes

Oh man. Hoping for the best!

1 Like

Yeah, I have tried this way. But latency is still very high

No neighbouring country has xcloud right now

Sweden gives me the best results

By the time of next gen, xcloud will be sufficient

The best route for xbox handheld is actually a xbox supported windows OS for steamdeck and other manufacturers

Gamepass OS on PC should be a thing by now

This is true. im ok with anyone making a native haldheld that isn’t streaming as long as it runs the pc versions of xbox games and my achievement’s and saves can go back and forth, Steamdeck is a great first step.

YHMAH is live tomorrow night, following the link if you have any questions for the panel.

2 Likes

Now people will argue that they will need to feel “premium” :rofl:

10 Likes

6 Likes

MS, save Sega.

5 Likes

So it leaves only Capcom and Bamco (I guess?) that are not involved in NFTs yet.

Blockchain doesn’t necessarily mean NFTs, but I’m not getting my hopes up.

If it’s as simple as replacing the physical cards with digital ones and using block chain for ownership I don’t really see that as a big deal.

1 Like

So being the highest level on the PS Stars thing has “priority in customer support” as a perk.

What the absolute fuck.

13 Likes

After the anime you really get in the mood for this game. Is this a new addition or was this always in?

1 Like

Sony keeps screwing up to the point I’m always waiting to see what they do next.

3 Likes

With the things Sny is doing gamers in Japan will ask Microsoft to acquire a publsiher :joy:

1 Like

They think they’re American Express all the sudden. Premium sensation.

1 Like

My biggest issue with the blockchain in general is how unreliable it is as a safety net for consumers.

Obviously, I trust SEGA a whole lot more than most of these cryptocurrencies out there, and with so many games being online only and closing down on paying customers losing access is not really a new worry.

I just honestly don’t see why the need, but I’m down to be proven wrong.

Nintendo need to launch a new console soon. Something to complement and progresss alongside the switch.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t really see the need for the technology but as long as it’s not being used to exploit I won’t consider it a problem.

1 Like