XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

I fully admit to not being all that dialed in, but this is the first time I’ve ever seen anyone say anything from Embracer that suggests it’s a company that cares about anything other than continued growth through acquisitions.

Until now, to me they’ve very much felt like a faceless, anonymous behemoth, gobbling up everything they can.

So it’s cool to see them make statements like this.

1 Like

Nice showcase video, but I was expecting a media coverage with previews and impressions. Anyway, game looks so damn immersive and atmospheric.

That’s neat and all, but I don’t see why anyone wouldn’t just keep it turned off entirely now that that’s an option.

I game in a completely dark room, so I don’t want a bright light in my lap. But even for people who don’t have that concern, I don’t see why you’d want to sacrifice any amount of battery life (however miniscule) to power the light.

I’ve never followed Scorn so I always thought it’s a survival horror game. Looks like it’s more a atmospheric puzzle game ?

They show the prologue? Nah, I’ll play that myself.

1 Like
4 Likes

5 Likes

$350, $299 discounted, isn’t that a bit too much?

Logitech has worked with Microsoft and Nvidia to integrate Xbox Cloud Gaming and Nvidia’s GeForce Now service into the handheld. The Switch-like UI will allow you to launch each service, but the Xbox Cloud Gaming app is just a basic Progressive Web App (PWA), so there’s no real deep integration into the device. That also means you can’t pin specific cloud games to the homescreen, either.

$300 for a cloud only handheld? Wut

I was expecting $150 at most

This is booty

Issa pass for me.

Why not native app? There’s already an Android app lol

That’s the Logitech x Tencent Cloud handheld based on Android 11. $350 for a Snapdragon 720 what the hell.

Evil West: The Final Preview

1 Like
1 Like

I saw people say this game feels like a 360 game but with current technology, and yeah I agree. Looks awesome.

Point taken. Personally, I will wait and see reviews. It’s neat on Nvidia and Xbox though. Option is nice. Now let’s see the result.

I could just buy a cheap Xiaomi or Poco with an AMOLED 120hz + 5000 mAh and a Razer Kishi and would be under $350. Better SoC, better screen and probably newest Android version for Android games like Genshin Impact.

1 Like

That price is still ridiculous regardless

There’s many other options that are a hell of a lot cheaper or just get a Deck that is is only slightly more expensive but does everything you can think of compared to this

I still think the winner on cloud will be touch controls. It just needs time for everything to get better and faster including the games to be made with it in mind.

1 Like