XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

I’ve been away for a few days on a work trip so I missed the news that Sony is raising the price of the PS5. I really can’t believe they decided to do that. It reeks of typical Sony arrogance as they believe (correctly most likely) that their fans will just be ok with it and the majority of the gaming press will give them a free pass and do damage control for them.

I just don’t understand how anyone can defend this.

6 Likes

Yup, We’re living in the weirdest timeline ever. Where fans of a company accept anything that company throws at them without saying anything.

1 Like

sony #1!

Podcasts this week gonna be interesting :geoff:

Does nobody post this fighting game? Geez.

Anyway, Skullsgirls is coming soon! Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S

12 Likes

That’s great news. Always good to see more coming to Xbox.

You’ll find more focused fighting discussion over here, not sure if anyone was talking about it as Fighting genre isn’t my forte:

1 Like

Not worth it

Skullgirls were not available on Xbox?

The Og was on the 360 but Second Encore (the ‘Super’ Version) is not. Well, not yet, apparently.

That’s good to know. I’ve never been a big Skullgirls player but more quality FGs on Xbox is always a good thing.

Oh wow.

11 Likes

There it is.

4 Likes

It is a smart move actually. People end up sharing stuff like this with friends anyway. So why not present it like a feature.

192 pages of yuck… :confounded:

I mean “Game Pass Family” would not work considering that the original plan was to allow to share across the country no? And how would people prove that they are family members? By birth certificates.

Family & Friends is ironically a friendlier naming

Last time I checked you can have family members across country :sweat_smile: this is honestly them knowing friends are probably using this mostly.

1 Like

In some circumstance thats only if you’re lucky… :wink:

2 Likes

By family I implied the household