XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

<3 U BBY UwU

1 Like

Inti Creates does what Capcom can’t :moyai:

And they said that the Series X/S name was gonna be confusing to consumers…

4 Likes

Really weird that CAPCOM decided to port that compilation of fighting games but not the one from Megaman.

Capcom pulls an Atlus(Former)

I like 2D side scroller games. I would recommend Clea (horror) on Xbox

Reminder, this is the only Xbox Era podcast this week! If you have any questions, Halo, video game, or real life feel free to drop them at the link above and we’ll be live tomorrow at 7:15pm EDT

3 Likes

Doing great work with those man. Congratulations!! :tada::tada::+1::sunglasses:

Yeah I have no idea, looks crazy.

Yeah same here. I played the first one briefly but I don’t like how you play it, in the new one you can freely move around and there seems to be a lot of extra stuff to do in these worlds/planets, very cool. Might actually buy it.

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/MS_lEsf-jGQ

https://youtu.be/XKdFUgS1ffQ

3 Likes

Xbox moving into the cloud and this chip shortage puts Sony in a tough spot. Does Sony concede the cloud to Xbox for the entire generation or does Sony halt console production of PS5 and build a cloud?

2 Likes

Cloud still needs chips

Exactly which is why people that assume PlayStation will create a PS5 streaming app are going to be surprised when Sony doesn’t. Xbox has this cloud territory completely to themselves probably for the entire generation.

Sony despite investing earlier in cloud haven’t proven they’re taking it seriously, maybe if it proves to be a successful market they will. Meanwhile MS face competition from GeForce Now, Stadia, and Luna. Not completely to themselves although I wouldn’t be surprised if they get to #1 there comfortably

1 Like

I wonder if Nvidia will make a move into gaming eventually. We can probably write off Stadia for now. Amazon also is a question mark.

1 Like

Sony are already struggling massively with their stock situation

I cant imagine how bad it would be if they started using their chips for cloud servers, probably part of the reason Sony are taking the traditional gaming approach and pushing it as long as they can

They dont really have another choice

Without the games and content your cloud services are kind of meaningless, GeForce doesn’t have the content/exclusives and Stadia already gave up that fight

Luna have only produced a couple titles of value but between having a prime service that they could use to introduce cloud streaming to millions upon millions of people they seem the best equipped to take on MS, I also wouldn’t put it past them buying a publisher like EA or whoever else

Then there’s companies huge companies like Tencent that are getting into it which also have the games now

1 Like
  • Switch OLED – 28,267
  • Switch – 19,089
  • Switch Lite – 9,193
  • PS5 – 7,257
  • PS5 Digital Edition – 1,924
  • Xbox Series X – 4,881
  • Xbox Series S – 4,034
  • New 2DS LL – 141
  • PS4 – 17

I guess Sony decided to throw some additional consoles to Japan (guess they did not like the headlines last week :joy:) Still 300 consoles the difference between PS5 and XBS this week.

Also it seems like Xbox sold 1.5k more for each Xbox model this week in comparison to the previous one. Very stable growth for Xbox.

7 Likes

Series X seems to be getting good stock over there now

Tom Henderson saying Avatar suggested to release November 18th @peter42O

1 Like

this is great

1 Like

This is so good, also the soundtrack is amazing in this.

4 Likes