XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

Appreciate the heads up. I’ll go dark everywhere else besides here, assuming no one posts anything outside of the leaks thread.

You know it’s summer when you spend the night laying awake due to the frogs in the nearby pond raising a ruckus.

3 Likes

It’s pretty good on PC. Would love to see it on Game Pass day one. Publisher is Square Enix.

Just saw a video in my subs list, Matty about “out of control” leaks.

I think I’ll take your advice and take a break from all Internet starting now.

2 Likes

7 Likes

I don’t know if I should just go dark now until the Showcase or not…

We only have about 41 hours left, so I’d go dark.

4 Likes

For the past two hours I’ve just been slow walking through this world. I tell you this is right up there with TLOU2, or maybe beyond even. This world is so damn real, so alive with so much wildlife too. You just live in the world.

8 Likes

Tom said the show is going to be very good…

1 Like

Yeah I have managed to avoid spoilers so far, so might as well take the opportunity.

See you guys after the Showcase!

1 Like

Ughh, we moved last year and our new place has a creek behind it… in the south… in the summer. I feel your pain.

1 Like

You guys should just live on the edge.

danger

2 Likes
8 Likes

It absolutely is, I have heard a few Santa Monica employees (GoW) previously say that the only studio they would ever leave for is Rockstar.

Naughty Dog and EX-Rockstar Employees are allegedly working on a new PS Exclusive

Would love to see a remaster for RDR 2 on current generation consoles. I know it’s been rumored and speculated but would be good to see it get announced at some point.

1 Like

And RDR 1 too, please. :pray:

1 Like
2 Likes

He forgot to put 2022

1 Like

Naughty Dog wishes they were Rockstar.

Isnt this coming for ps4? Ill get it on there. Looks insane. And even more insane how this isnt on xbox or switch

That lonks awakening rip off looks alright