XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

@Thebaconlife

3 Likes

If someone says racist/homophobic/transphobic/xenophobic or related shit and gets cancelled and banned, then good. They deserve all of that and more.

4 Likes

Iā€™m also gonna stop there I donā€™t want to turn this into a big fight and ruin the thread. But I did resist the temptation to turn it into a very long post about Star Wars. There woulda been Tusken Raider talk and Episode 2 quotes and everything.

1 Like

I can talk star wars all day

I donā€™t like Elon Musk. Heā€™s coarse, and rough, and irritating, and he gets everywhere.

2 Likes

Those changes are exactly why I think the Series X controller is so much better than the One controller. :laughing:

3 Likes

Team Chewy all day

Itā€™s so weird to pick up an old controller itā€™s like too smooth now ugh how did we live like that

3 Likes

I hate That the x1 controller is loud and clicky. One thing I do like about the ps4 and 5 controller is how quiet it is

There were complaints that the Xbox Elite V1 controller was too quiet and didnā€™t provide enough feedback in the face buttons and paddles so they adjusted that for Elite V2. I think the noise carried forward to the Series controllers too.

Canā€™t please everyone. :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, everytime that someone mentions the texture as an issue with the controller in like wat

2 Likes

ya true. one of the things I always wanted was a map button which is basically what the touchpad was on ps4/5. Since xbox added the share button one of the two top buttons always end up being a map button so that was pretty cool. I also like the textured grip on the series controller. It just feels fragile but over still good. I really hope they dont add haptics and restiance triggers to the elite. I think its gonna look bad if you have to pay all that money for those features when its standard on ps.

Looks like Rand and Jez are going to have a as they say rare monday podcast. I wonder if they know of news dropping tommorow. Normally when they miss a show they just do it the following week

4chan?

Are the rumours ā€œXboxā€ or ā€œPSā€ related?

1 Like

Nah heā€™s on vacation, initially cancelled this weeks podcast because of it but said he might try and do one on monday instead. Heā€™s been posting pictures on mountains and stuff. I donā€™t think thereā€™s anything to read into here.

2 Likes

Well, this week will be numbers report. From NPD to Microsoft earning report, we certainly going to hit finance school this week.

Ah good I look forward to becoming a qualified armchair finance expert, makes a nice change from my time as armchair acquisitions strategist.

1 Like

Well, we may get something about acquisition update on Activision Blizzard and see if thereā€™s any raise of concern or still feel confident that they will win. Monday may be quiet, but Tuesday, well, it should be fun.

1 Like

I am usually not someone who really puts much stock into employees doing anything, but the Xbox Social Media manager just retweeted the Indiana Jones announcement.

Wonder how much speculation arises out of that.

2 Likes