XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

I don’t read it like that at all.

I still don’t think they are commenting on the actual numbers. The important part of the vgchartz tweet is that Series X|S is selling super well.

8 Likes

Well, last time Sony was around 18m right? If Xbox now at 14m, then Sony is probably around 20m, meaning that split 1.5:1. Still relatively big. Maybe they will catch up some way or another this year.

But do you think the Series X|S outsold the 360 in the same time frame? imo that is what’s impressive to me.

The real discussion on sales is happening in the thread @ Video Game Market Analysis Thread

1 Like

Agree, but until Microsoft release the official numbers, we just can speculate.

Actual Sony Sales numbers were 17.3 Million at the end of 2021 as linked in the discussion thread @ Video Game Market Analysis Thread

1 Like

They were at 17.3 million on December 31st. They had a horrible first quarter and are likely around 19 million. The ratio of PS5 to Xbox this gen gen is dinnerware around 1.35:1

Again, VGChartz numbers are estimates, we don’t know until both Microsoft and Sony release the official numbers and remember Sony has been struggling manufacturing the PS5, so who knows if they can reach 20 million units.

Oh, my bad!

I will go there to continue the sales conversation.

They are not, because VGchartz is never accurate. It’s weird to see these two RT it but trust me, that website is always wrong.

3 Likes

You are absolutely right, am going to edit that post.

I just checked out Life is Strange True Colors for the first time and I definitely notice the much improved facial expressions in the first cutscene, very nicely done. What an improvement over the first game, but second game too.

3 Likes
1 Like

Something to do with cloud…

Kojima’s cloud project.

1 Like

Feels like he’s just trolling at this point. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

He should tell us today something about that Halo BR mode right?

:eye: :eye: :cloud:

Thats how I read it. Eyes Cloud. Cause the smilie only has eyes and nothing else.

I’ll wait until he spills the beans lol, at this point I got nothing on it.