XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

9 Likes

Good work, gamers parents :wink:

2 Likes

Oh yes! Very nice!

He reviewed the XSX version.

Will you guys don’t mind if Senran Kagura games and Neptunia will be on Xbox? I hope some people will play it but I kinda doubt it because Xbox didn’t bring those “erotic” games. Nintendo doesn’t mind and Sony won’t accept it unless censored version. And I wonder why not put M rated on Xbox and not add a censored version. It’s ridiculous to add a censored version when they put M rated.

3 Likes

So it wasn’t an April Fool, awesome! The Monkey Island games are among my favourites of all time (well, the first three) so I’m definitely looking forward to this. Nice to have Ron Gilbert back.

3 Likes

I would like them to come to xbox! Played them on steam and they are entertaining (specieally senran kagura. I love hack&slash games :3)

And you know

5 Likes

I just don’t understand why TT still doesn’t put online co-op in their LEGO games.

Especially when according to IGN it’s not always easy to see things in the split screen co-op.

This is cool

2 Likes

You know I just now realise I’ve completely misunderstood what this is. I remember playing Lego Star Wars the complete saga 15 odd years ago on the 360 - I kinda figured this was an upgraded version of that but with the new trilogy. But it’s not? Have they just made the whole thing again

1 Like

Because the one game that did have online co-op in their Lego game was so horrible. It was an early Star Wars title, and the co-op was just bad and quite savage especially in the flying the x-wing missions. Obviously they’ve had a decade and a half since then so I suspect they could do better now. Especially if they’re using UE for future games?

I understand the confusion really well, that was my reaction too. I think they remade it all, it can’t possibly be those older levels but just now in third person.

Ah, I see. Didn’t know that. Perhaps they can add it later, but that probably won’t happen. It will be awesome once my nephews come to visit me though. Although split screen will take some adjusting, because the other LEGO games basically all take place on the whole screen, which I like.

1 Like

I’ll play it but Curse is the best game in the series by a mile

This is just trolling now :joy:

13 Likes

Plus the older games didn’t have dialogue either, they surely must have just made those trilogies anew.

1 Like

Hey, if PS isn’t going to advertise for not having a sad dad story, Xbox might as well.

8 Likes

Playstation changed their to Ghostwire Tokyo

1 Like

The thing is, they have a contract, so they can treat it like theirs for all they want. Not to mention, this is before acquisition. Seeing Xbox advertising long running PS first party game is quite something. I guess MLB prefer them over PS. Awkward.

2 Likes

To nobody’s surprise, I’d be down :smile:.

Those are a bit “tamer” than Gal Gun… and don’t take place in high school, so maaaaybe Xbox would be fine with it? It’s certainly not something MS would go and seek out though.

You can straight up buy the uncensored version of the Senran Kagura anime on the MS store (as well as the Neptunia anime though there doesn’t exist an uncensored version in the first place). So the precedent is there. (Then again, No Game No Life is sold on the MS Store… which has a Gal Gun episode, so :person_shrugging:)

The only Neptunia game I played… I didn’t like though. You could feel the ultra low budgetness… I know it’s somewhat popular in the niche JRPG sphere though so it’d be good to have for those who do like it. (Though, also from Idea Factory/Compile Heart, I love the Mary Skelter games a lot!)

Senran games are fun “warriors” like hack n slash’s so I’d probably pick that up if given the chance. There’s a little devil inside me that wants to see this game launch on PC/Switch/Xbox just to poke fun at Sony a little bit.

4 Likes

Just watched this video. Griffin covers a dude who gave Elden Ring a chance for barely five minutes, lol. He then rage quit and the reason is too hilarious.

He “accidentally” attacked the guy right outside of the tutorial area and of course this meant he was fucked. So instead of either just replaying the brief tutorial bit or just walking away from that area…he quit. When he saw the big dude on horseback he had enough, lmao.

Years ago with the first Dark Souls I made the same mistake. Right after the tutorial area and boss fight, I was curious what would happen when I attacked the guy at the bonfire. Totally expecting the game to let me go back a save before I attacked the dude… nope, haha.