XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

It seems like Microsoft began to interefere more in the last half of a year / year.

God damn, you could be actually right. :phil_lmao:

8 Likes

Cheeky All Access Ad

5 Likes

Yeah, I’m not saying there are/were no issues at Undead Labs, but using Glassdoor reviews as a source is quite iffy. Especially since there is no form of verification at Glassdoor.

1 Like

Oh gods… I have stories about Glassdoor reviews of where I work that I know are objectively false. That is not journalism…

12 Likes

It would be wonderful if you both joined and shared your great finds in the discussions over here too @ Kotaku - Allegations Of Sexism, Bullying, And Burnout: Inside The Microsoft Studio Behind State Of Decay 3

1 Like

Sick the Halo cosmetics are free for Among Us

9 Likes

Significant amount if post launch support and improvements. They were early pre-production when the game was announced at E3. I’m kinda suprised people were expecting it anytime soon.

1 Like

Woof. Morbius is looking to be pretty bad. I wonder if it will do good at box office. What’s up with Sony and their mediocre movies? Should be glad box office is in their favor, at least with Uncharted.

sony movies are definitly getting much better, but they still have a few flops now and again

or maybe you forgot ‘No Way Home’, which was in more ways a Sony movie than a Disney one

Are they though? I believe Spider Man had some serious Disney involvement ?

1 Like

Was it? Felt more Marvel than Sony unless you’re talking about the production and budget. I haven’t trust Sony in their use of Spider-Man franchise property aside from Spiderverse and I suppose the game if we have to count that. When it comes to live-action, I fear more than excited.

Opened twitter to see what are the general thoughts on the kotaku article but got April fooled three times in a row instead .

6 Likes

85 % of the people working on No Way Home were from Marvel . Sony only did the VFX which was also outsourced .

Ya IDK but I was expecting sometime 2023 but its looking like 2024 or later

okay, no way home wasnt the best example, and looking at their live action movies, there isnt much to indicate

Honestly, I was thinking more about their animation division. A studio that was once infamous for releasing the Emoji movie, recently has improved their reputation with more daring exciting projects like Spiderversve, Mitchells vs the Machines, and Wish

3 Likes

Yup . Their animation department is amazing and thats primarily because Sony Pictures does not control it .

Oh really? That explains it. Then again, they’re lucky to acquire the guys who legit made great animated movies.

I’m officially dizzy from the circle. Hopefully this is the last one. That said so what’s the plan.

Someone’s head grew three sizes.

6 Likes