XboxEra Community Hangout |OT6| New Year, Same Three Topics

Not surprised to he honest.

I was expecting to see weirdos out there saying Haven>>>>ABK and I wasn’t disappointed

4 Likes

Because they have no money? They have been running in debt and have been heavily investing in their own IP until recently when they started to use licensed IPs little by little. The problem is that they biggest IPs holders are Disney, Amazon (that acquired MGM), Paramount. Some IPs like LOTR are to expensive.

That’s the reason why Microsoft is so into acquiring publishers - to get big IPs on their platform.

5 Likes

I suspect Deathloop might be the first game we see it being used.

The catch : It requires the game developer to put in some work .

And Forspoken .

1 Like

This is absolutely huge for series s dam…

And…

My poor gtx 1060 :,v

The horror!

5 Likes

Wait I need to see it in motion before getting exited.

But I thought that Xbox provides it as a part of SDK, while UE provides it as a plugin?

idk anything about that . I only said what was written in the article .

Wasnt expecting to see a lot of news from xbox/MS this day. Will there be more or its all for the week?

Whats next? Thw FTC says yes to the ABK deal tomorrow?! :eyes:

Well there was a big event recently so that’s why we got a lot of videos.

Could be a big deal for Series S if it works as well as they say

Time to atone for my sins and play some (finally remembered to set the stream to 60fps for you guys) Crackdown 3 on PC

3 Likes

Where is the 60fps patch for Xbox?!?!

1 Like

It’s a little funny how PS had to notify that VRR is coming. I suppose that means they received a barrage of notes from fans and so, this is their way to shut them up.

might have worded that poorly, I’m playing on PC but I had the stream set to 30fps the last few days by mistake. so my pc is running it at 160fps but only outputting 30 to twitch.

2 Likes

Hahahahaha. Glad I can put a smile on your face. :slight_smile:

I’m definitely quirky when it comes to all this stuff. I have 10 spreadsheets for various things related to games/studios and 12 wordpad documents for games and publishers. Worse part is that it doesn’t feel like it’s enough. lmao

Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s officially announced tomorrow during Games Radar Future Games Show.

No surprise with Suicide Squad being 2023 as that’s what I have been expecting for a long time since I was always expecting Gotham Knights and Hogwarts Legacy to be Fall/Holiday 2022 and no way WB was going to release all three in Q4.

Will have to check out ACG’s, Skill Up’s and Matty’s reviews later tonight. Really curious to see how Wonderlands sells.

RE Village has one SKU for Xbox One/Series X and it was $60 at launch. I played it on Series X with no issues. You simply install the game which is the Xbox One version and then download the Series X version which overwrites the Xbox One version.

Going to say at least 5 years once it releases as im pretty sure Rocksteady had a game cancelled before starting Suicide Squad. Hoping for it to be a great game.

Come on. Even the most hardcore PlayStation extremist can’t be that stupid.

I’m sticking with 2024 as I see 2023 being Redfall (im expecting it to be delayed), Ghostwire Tokyo, Avowed, Contraband and Hellblade 2 as the huge November 2023 game.

WHO??? Seriously, who in the blue hell is Lucas?

P.S. - I obviously stand corrected from what I said in my previous reply to you.

As someone who only cares about Diablo IV, the Activision Blizzard acquisition does really nothing for me personally but business wise, it’s a mother fucking massive move and a brilliant one at that. Hell, King alone makes it an excellent acquisition business wise while adding all the rest is like extra cherries, whip cream and sprinkles on top an already amazing bowl of ice cream!!!

3 Likes

Yeah, for a while I thought this dude was just trolling, joking, not being serious. His followers sure like to claim that. But I think he’s serious. He actually was in a “debate” with GriffinGaming and he didn’t let the dude talk, he kept throwing insults at him and just yelling. His Bethesda video is hilarious too, he said Bethesda isn’t all that anyway, but that he hopes Xbox won’t ruin games, lol. He also loves Doom. How’s that work? These Sony kids are a funny bunch.